Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2006

14319a1xxy33ywx.gif

*taps foot* Get that danged 'puter fixed!!! Or get a new one!!

Don't make me come up there!! :lmao:

jenscats5 said:
*taps foot* Get that danged 'puter fixed!!! Or get a new one!!

Don't make me come up there!! :lmao:
Hey Jens! :wavey: I just got my laptop back tonight....yay!! :elephant:

Anyway, I'm back from Camp Savage where I had a great time. I'm a true Savage Girl now (I even bought the full outfit!). I keep seeing all they've done with their girls and it's so very motivating.

However, I also think I'm a bit tired of all this dedicated logging. I've got to the point where I can maintain at abt 15% bf or less, eat clean without thinking twice about it and train without missing a workout. So I think I'm going to close out my 2006 log and take some time off. Not having my laptop for a week has shown me exactly how much open time I could have if I wasn't online all the friggin' time!! But l'll still frequent here and post of course.

TGIF everyone :)

Roonytunes said:

Anyway, I'm back from Camp Savage where I had a great time. I'm a true Savage Girl now (I even bought the full outfit!). I keep seeing all they've done with their girls and it's so very motivating.

However, I also think I'm a bit tired of all this dedicated logging. I've got to the point where I can maintain at abt 15% bf or less, eat clean without thinking twice about it and train without missing a workout. So I think I'm going to close out my 2006 log and take some time off. Not having my laptop for a week has shown me exactly how much open time I could have if I wasn't online all the friggin' time!! But l'll still frequent here and post of course.

That is awesome news. Great news that you realize you ROCK at this, which ya do! bad news no more log but as long as your still around!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Heyyy there Savage girl!! That's great you got it all down like that.....Keep us updated!

Roonytunes said:

I am SO with you on the logging! I stopped logging my food for that reason too -- I feel like I've seen every possible combination for a few months now and I know what to order when I go out and what to stay away from. As long as I know the size of my lunch and know I have the room for my dinners at night, I can handle anything. The only day that is totally unique is Saturday, which is cheat and doesn't matter anyway.

Don't be a stranger!!! :)

Top Bottom