Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2006

Roonytunes said:
I edited...thanks for pointing it out. I use the same template everyday so that was another day's stats :)

Have a good one, JL! I'm heading off to spin class or rather dragging myself there because I'm only half awake.
:lmao:
Have fun at spin class girl.

hey roony are you doing SOS? I dont know why I thought that you were.... maybe a post on another thread or something...

Jamie Lynn said:
:lmao:
Have fun at spin class girl.
Thanks, girl! It’s always so hard to drag myself out of bed so early, but then I feel great afterwards having got cardio out of the way and also a nice energy boost for the rest of the day too.

cindylou said:
hey roony are you doing SOS? I dont know why I thought that you were.... maybe a post on another thread or something...
Yup, but only the diet and not the training. But I’m now a total Savage girl at heart! I’m going back for winter camp in Boston at the end of the month and can’t wait :)

*Bunny* said:
Great to hear about NYE! Looking good rt :rose:
:kiss:

really? why not the training? Just curious ; I had heard bout SOS ; and had infact paid for the services diet and training but I never did ever start it ; it was really complicated ; I sometimes like to jsut stick to the same thing everyday. :) What are your thoughts? Did you have sucess with it?

cindylou said:
really? why not the training? Just curious ; I had heard bout SOS ; and had infact paid for the services diet and training but I never did ever start it ; it was really complicated ; I sometimes like to jsut stick to the same thing everyday. :) What are your thoughts? Did you have sucess with it?
Not the training, only because I already work with a trainer here locally who I really like! I didn't feel like fixing something that wasn't broke. For me, personally, I love the program and am happy with my progress on it. But yes, it is complicated in the beginning, you have to be organized and you have to be willing to follow it properly and thoroughly to see results. But I like structure, so it works for me. However, if you like to do the same thing every day, then it's not the best option quite honestly.

Wed, Jan 3rd

Scale weight: 117.5lbs

6:15am: 50 mins spinning

8am:
½ cup oats mixed with:
1/3 cup cottage cheese, 1 diced apple, 1 tbsp almonds, 1 tbsp walnuts, pumpkin pie spice & stevia

9:30am:
16 oz hazelnut coffee, 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk, Stevia

11am:
2 oz buffalo steak strips, 1 cup cauliflower/broc mix & 2 oz sweet potato

1pm:
4 oz turkey tenderloin with 1.5 cups oriental style veggies seasoned with Mexican spices
1 cup brown rice with ½ tbsp flax oil

2:30pm:
2.5 oz buffalo steak strips, 2 cups cauliflower/broc mix

5:30pm:
Grilled trout salad
- 3 oz grilled trout
- ½ cup black beans
- 2 cups romaine, ½ cup cherry tomatoes, celery, onions, tri-color peppers
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 2 tbsp red wine vinegar, 1 tsp flax oil with dab of Dijon mustard as dressing

7:15pm: Lower Body

5 sets of circuit: 15 leg ext with 85lbs, 15 sissy squats (with trainer seated on ground holding my arms in a straight line), 30 sec wall squat & 15 lying leg curls with 60lbs

4 sets of calf raises (up, level and down) – 15 reps on calf raise machine with 25lbs

3 sets Superman Hypers – 12 reps

8:30pm:
PWO meal – ½ scoop whey mixed with water, 4 oz red potatoes

10pm:
½ cup cottage cheese, 1/2 tbsp walnuts mixed with 1 tbsp lean dessert whey

Totals: 1705 cals (184.5g carbs, 142g protein, 36.5g fat)

Wed, Jan 4th

Scale weight: 116lbs

8am:
½ cup Ezekiel Golden Flax cereal mixed with:
½ cup egg whites, ½ cup unsweetened almond milk, ¾ cup blueberries, 2 tbsp almonds, pumpkin pie spice & stevia

9:30am:
16 oz hazelnut coffee, Stevia

10am:
1/3 cup cottage cheese, 1 diced apple, 1 tbsp walnuts, pumpkin pie spice & stevia

1pm:
3 oz turkey tenderloin with 1.5 cups oriental style veggies seasoned with Mexican spices
1/2 cup brown rice with ½ tbsp flax oil

2:30pm:
3 oz bison with ¼ cup black beans/tri-color peppers/celery salad & 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar

5:30pm:
3 oz turkey tenderloin with 2 cups green beans seasoned with Mexican spices
1/2 cup brown rice with 1 tsp flax oil

7pm: Upper Body

Incline V-Up Chest Press
4 sets to failure with Bar + 10lbs (with pause at bottom & top)

Seated Lat Pull-downs
4 x 12 with 70lb plates (with pause at bottom & top)

Lat Raises with very slow and small range of motion
4 x 12 with 5lb dbs

Push-ups
3 sets at various stances, inclines & holds

8:15pm:
PWO – ½ scoop whey & 4 oz red potatoes

10pm:
Grilled trout salad
- 5 oz grilled trout
- 2 cups romaine, ½ cup cherry tomatoes, celery, onions, tri-color peppers
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 2 tbsp red wine vinegar with dab of Dijon mustard as dressing

Totals: 1685 cals (182.5g carbs, 146g protein, 36.5g fat)

Roons - I thought of you today.....on WMMR, Preston & Steve now are selly boy shorts women's undies so they put a pair on a male intern & had him go to Manyunk and stand near the bus or train station until someone came up to him with a saying thought up in advance to get a pair.........LOL

jenscats5 said:
Roons - I thought of you today.....on WMMR, Preston & Steve now are selly boy shorts women's undies so they put a pair on a male intern & had him go to Manyunk and stand near the bus or train station until someone came up to him with a saying thought up in advance to get a pair.........LOL
Really? :FRlol: I miss all the fun in my own neighborhood, darnit! ;)

Top Bottom