Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2006

que_66 said:
LMAO@pushup bra

You should send the dress designer a picture of you in the dress with a note stating: "I make your dress look good!"

:rose:

I think this is a good idea!! Looking GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD there girlie......Love the dresses!

Thanks, ladies! :rose:

Tues, Dec 26th

Scale weight: 113.5lbs

6:25am: 45 mins cardio
15 mins stairmill, double stepping, aerobic mode, level 8
15 mins stairmaster, aerobic mode, level 9
15 mins stairmill, single stepping, aerobic mode, level 10

7:45am:
1/3 cup oats mixed with:
1/3 cup 1% cottage cheese, 1 small banana, 2 tbsp pecans, pumpkin pie spice& Stevia

9:15am:
16 oz hazelnut coffee, 2 tsp unsweetened almond milk, Splenda (forgot my Stevia!)

10:15am:
1/3 cup 1% cottage cheese mixed with 1 diced apple, pumpkin pie spice& Stevia

12:15 pm:
4 oz turkey tenderloin with 1.5 cups oriental style vegetables seasoned with Mrs. Dash
3 oz yam

2:15pm:
4 oz broiled salmon with 1 cup green beans seasoned with Mrs Dash

5:30pm:
Turkey chili
- 2 oz ground turkey, ½ cup mix of kidney beans, celery, onions, tri-color peppers, ½ cup diced tomatoes seasoned with Mexican seasoning, chili powder, cayenne pepper & Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy

8:30pm:
Grilled salmon salad
- 4oz broiled salmon seasoned with Mrs Dash
- 2 cups romaine, 6 grape tomatoes, celery, onion, tri-color peppers
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 2 tbsp red wine vinegar & dab of Dijon mustard mixed as dressing

10:15pm:
1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese with celery sticks

Totals: 1480 cals (135g carbs, 152.5g protein, 32g fat)

Wed, Dec 27th

Scale weight: 113.5lbs

It's my last day on program for the year. I've been officially told from tomorrow onward to eat and drink what I want, with no tracking, but the BIG caveat is no complex carbs. This automatically takes most extravagent cheats out of the equation. I'll still be training and am allowed PWO carbs. I do feel a little lost without structure, BUT I'm reminding myself that I'm at my lowest weight and best shape of my adult life. 2006 has been very good for my mind, body and health! :)

My friend from Columbus, OH (the one I'm staying with for the Arnold) is visiting from tomorrow night till Sat afternoon. I took Friday off so we can hang and spend all day together. And then on Sunday, I leave for NYC for NYE - really looking forward to the crew I'm hanging out with that night. So I have a few fun days ahead of me :elephant:

6:25am: 55 mins spinning

7:45am:
1 crushed shredded wheat biscuit mixed with 1/2 cup pumpkin, 1/3 cup 1% cottage cheese, 1 small banana, 2 tbsp pecans & Stevia

9:15am:
16 oz hazelnut coffee, 2 tsp unsweetened almond milk, Stevia

1/3 cup 1% cottage cheese mixed with 1 diced apple, pumpkin pie spice& Stevia

3 oz lean ground turkey with 1.5 cups oriental style vegetables seasoned with Mrs. Dash
1 cup brown rice with 1 tbsp flax oil

2pm:
4 oz broiled salmon with 1 cup green beans seasoned with Mrs Dash

4:45pm:

6pm:
Turkey chili
- 2.5 oz ground turkey, ½ cup mix of kidney beans, celery, onions, tri-color peppers, ½ cup diced tomatoes seasoned with Mexican seasoning, chili powder, cayenne pepper & Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy

7:15pm: Lower Body

Leg Extension:
5 x 8 with 100lbs

Lying Leg Curls:
5 x 8 with 65lbs

Single Leg Lunges:
5 x 8 with 30lb dbs

45 degree Leg Press with feet in v-shape:
5 x 8 with sled + 200lb plates

Hypers:
5 x 8 holding 20lb plates

10pm:
1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese, 1/2 cup pumpkin, 1 tsp s/f pudding mix, Stevia with 1 tbsp almonds

Totals: 1670 cals (184.5g carbs, 142g protein, 36g fat)

Last edited:
Thurs, Dec 28th

Scale weight: 113lbs

Even though I'm technically off-program and can eat whatever I want minus complex carbs, I decided to wait till my friend gets here and we start eating out. I wanted to finish up what I had in the fridge that won't make it past this weekend.

6:45am: 45 mins cardio
5 mins elliptical warm-up
10 min treadmill incline walking @ 3mph (1 min @ 10% and increased 1% every min and walked at max of 15% for remainder of time)
20 mins stepmill, fat burn mode, level 9, alternating 5 mins double stepping with 5 mins single stepping
5 min jumping jacks & push-ups sequence
5 mins elliptical cood-down

8:15am:
1/3 cup 1% cottage cheese, 1 small banana, 2 tbsp pecans, pumpkin pie spice & Stevia

9:30am:

1/3 cup 1% cottage cheese mixed with 1 diced apple & Stevia

3 oz lean ground turkey with 2 cups oriental style vegetables seasoned with mexican s/f seasoning

Shrimp salad
- 3 oz shrimp
- 2 cups romaine, handful grape tomatoes, celery, onions
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar with 1 tbsp red wine vinegar

5:15pm:
3 oz lean ground turkey with 2.5 cups oriental style vegetables seasoned with mexican s/f seasoning
Stallone chocolate protein pudding:p

Wanted to have a protein shake but friend's flight wound up arriving a half hour early (?!)

Off to pick up friend at airport....he gets to choose our cuisine of choice for dinner and I'll prob be drinking tonight after a long hiatus of 5 or 6 weeks (I can't even remember anymore!). And instead of thinking how many martinis of what kind to down, I'm instead worried about how much my head may hurt tomorrow. I think that's some kind of progress, right? :D

Last edited:
Roonytunes said:
Off to pick up friend at airport....he gets to choose our cuisine of choice for dinner and I'll prob be drinking tonight after a long hiatus of 5 or 6 weeks (I can't even remember anymore!). And instead of thinking how many martinis of what kind to down, I'm instead worried about how much my head may hurt tomorrow. I think that's some kind of progress, right? :D
Heck yeah that is awesome progress!!! I am right there with ya, I kinda sorta miss going out and having a good time but then again don't miss the tired feeling the next day... although I am lucky enough to never have had a hangover yet ;)

sbt2082 said:
Heck yeah that is awesome progress!!! I am right there with ya, I kinda sorta miss going out and having a good time but then again don't miss the tired feeling the next day... although I am lucky enough to never have had a hangover yet ;)
Well, so far so good....woke up & drank 2-3 tall glasses of water. I had one glass of red wine with dinner and a few club sodas with a splash of Stoli blueberry. I like this whole "splash" concept....very faint taste of vodka but it's still there. I think this will be a future strategy :D

Cheat meal consisted of bbq chicken & 1/4 rack ribs combo with steamed green beans and broccoil. Hit a few bars and when I came home, I made myself a snack of cottage cheese, s/f chocolate jello pudding mix and a handful of pecans - was SO delish :p Am happy with how I handled myself last night. Only 3 more days to go now ;-)

Roonytunes said:
Thurs, Dec 28th

Scale weight: 113lbs

Even though I'm technically off-program and can eat whatever I want minus complex carbs, I decided to wait till my friend gets here and we start eating out. I wanted to finish up what I had in the fridge that won't make it past this weekend.

6:45am: 45 mins cardio
5 mins elliptical warm-up
10 min treadmill incline walking @ 3mph (1 min @ 10% and increased 1% every min and walked at max of 15% for remainder of time)
20 mins stepmill, fat burn mode, level 9, alternating 5 mins double stepping with 5 mins single stepping
5 min jumping jacks & push-ups sequence
5 mins elliptical cood-down

8:15am:
1/3 cup 1% cottage cheese, 1 small banana, 2 tbsp pecans, pumpkin pie spice & Stevia

9:30am:

1/3 cup 1% cottage cheese mixed with 1 diced apple & Stevia

3 oz lean ground turkey with 2 cups oriental style vegetables seasoned with mexican s/f seasoning

Shrimp salad
- 3 oz shrimp
- 2 cups romaine, handful grape tomatoes, celery, onions
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar with 1 tbsp red wine vinegar

5:15pm:
3 oz lean ground turkey with 2.5 cups oriental style vegetables seasoned with mexican s/f seasoning
Stallone chocolate protein pudding:p

Wanted to have a protein shake but friend's flight wound up arriving a half hour early (?!)

Lookin' good, Roons! :chomp:

Honestly, isn't that weird where you know you can eat whatever you want for a meal all day long... but you still choose to eat fairly clean? :) I tend to do well at lunchtime on my cheat days because then I think "Oh wow, I'm going to have a GREAT meal tonight."

And I hear Duckie on that whole drinking thing too -- the idea of waking up sick isn't fun for me anymore.

And Roons, I'm jealous your body can handle BBQ ribs. :( I miss pork and red meat... don't tell Ulter. :qt: Actually, now I know red meat makes me sick so no more! Booo!

Have a wonderful day, lady! :rose: x 12

Roonytunes said:
Well, so far so good....woke up & drank 2-3 tall glasses of water. I had one glass of red wine with dinner and a few club sodas with a splash of Stoli blueberry. I like this whole "splash" concept....very faint taste of vodka but it's still there. I think this will be a future strategy :D

Cheat meal consisted of bbq chicken & 1/4 rack ribs combo with steamed green beans and broccoil. Hit a few bars and when I came home, I made myself a snack of cottage cheese, s/f chocolate jello pudding mix and a handful of pecans - was SO delish :p Am happy with how I handled myself last night. Only 3 more days to go now ;-)
Way to go!!!!!!! Hmmm good drink choice as well.... thats what I always pick, but I surely didn't know that Stoli had a blueberry out now :evil: I used to get rasberry or sometimes orange for a change of pace :)

But I am proud of you sounds like you made some great choices, and that bedtime snack does sound pretty tasty :p

Top Bottom