Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2006

iceprincess said:
WOW - How long will you be in Miami?? Is this a celebration vaccation?? ;)

I'll just be in Miami for the weekend - I leave today and get back on Sunday night. It's really for a leadership conference, but there's going to be a good amount of socializing, so I just may be celebrating a little! ;)

I'm a bit worried about food since it will be provided by the conference organizers through the weekend. I had a sampling of the lunch options for tomorrow - a choice between fetuccine alfredo or pesto penne pasta with grilled chicken. Hmmm, what should I get? Pasta with rich creamy sauce or pasta with rich creamy sauce? :) I obviously picked the grilled chicken option just for the protein.

I was going to try to pack some meals with me, but I have a 7 hr lag between the time I leave my house to get to the airport, flying and getting to the hotel on the other side. So I have decided to just take some protein bars, almonds, apples, muscle milk and 2 servings of oatmeal with whey powder in case breakfast turns out to be danish pastries and muffins. And of course, I'm taking my sesapure and Gluc-R too.

I'll report back on how I do.

Last edited:
Sounds great RT ;) Be safe and have FUN!! :p (you deserve it after all of that studying!! Just remember the word "moderation" heehee) :heart:

I will definitely focus on moderation, IP :p

Fri, Jan 10th

Scale weight: 121.5lbs

7:20am: Cardio/Abs

10 min elliptical warm-up
3 sets of 5 lunges with 5 squat jumps
3 sets of 10 squat jumps over step with 3 risers
3 sets of sprints with 2lb and 6lb medicine ball
3 sets of ab work – 10 hanging knee-ups, 10 hanging leg-outs, 10 hanging knee-ups
20 mins Stairmill in alternating interval mode

9am:
½ cup cooked oatmeal with 1 packet splenda and pumpkin pie spice
1 cup liquid egg whites
1 small banana

10:30am: Upper body workout

Pec Deck
4 x 12 – 40lbs

Stiff Arm Pull Downs (cable machine)
4 x 12 – 50lbs

Standing Rows at Chest Level (cable machine)
4 x 10 – 40lbs

Front Standing Raise on Bosu Ball (cable machine)
3 x 12 – 10lbs

Incline bicep curls (full extension) combined with Decline Skull Crushers
4 x 15 of each exercise with 10lb dbs (no rest)

11:30am:
PWO shake – 1 scoop ON whey mixed with water

1:15pm:
6 oz cooked shrimp
1 cup cooked yams

Food to be eaten en route:
Tuna and salmon sushi made with brown rice

Have a nice weekend everyone!! I’ll be back to logging on Monday :)

Have an awesome weekend Rooney!! Isn't it funny how we used to worry about clothes, make-up, etc when packing and going on a trip? Now, we all seem to focus on the food choices and how we're going to eat every 3 hours. Strange how everyone's priorities shift as we get further into this healthy lifestyle, but kind of nice to know we're not the only ones. I've gotten to where I hate going to a conference where they just serve lunch, for fear of not having any healthy choices. :nerd:

buffalogal said:
Have an awesome weekend Rooney!! Isn't it funny how we used to worry about clothes, make-up, etc when packing and going on a trip? Now, we all seem to focus on the food choices and how we're going to eat every 3 hours. Strange how everyone's priorities shift as we get further into this healthy lifestyle, but kind of nice to know we're not the only ones. I've gotten to where I hate going to a conference where they just serve lunch, for fear of not having any healthy choices. :nerd:

So true...

LOL, I've got whey protein (with shaker), almond butter and prunes in my hand luggage with Sesapure and Glucorell too. I've still got a long way to go with consistency in my healthy lifestyle but my mindset sure has changed from only 6 months ago.

Have a great trip, RT :)

Uh OHHHHH! NY/NJ Port Authority is closing down airports due to snow (Newark Liberty & New York Laguardia are both closed and they're expecting MORE snow). How's Roony gonna' get home?!?!?! SHUCKS - she's stuck in MIAMI - bet she's heartbroken! lol

They're expecting up to 2 feet of snow up north. Central Park looks ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! If it's winter - it might as well be snowing!!! :)

Last edited:
Go build a snowman for me Rooney - once you make it back that is!! :)

I can't even build a snow baby with the pathetic amount we got here. You better enjoy it girl!! ;)

Top Bottom