Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2006

nelmsjer said:
Do me a favor, though. Have your trainer read everything she can get her hands on by John Berardi and Lonnie Lowery. Check out the research they've done, along with the research they cite. I'm not wanting to cause trouble. I just want to see what she would have to say about it.

I will definitely mention it to her, Nelms. It's not that she hadn't heard of the after workout insulin spike, but she just didn't think it was right for me at this time. I hope to incorporate the Gatorade back in my PWO shake when and if I ever get to bulking.....I feel like I'm dealing with the most resistant body fat known to man right now :rolleyes:

I do hope you'll still continue to provide me with any of your valuable insight or helpful suggestions from time to time. IP is one lucky gal to have you as her in-house trainer & fellow workout buddy! :p

You are just plain awesome Rooney, all the way around! Between this exam and your meals/workouts, you're definitely an inspiration.

GREAT JOB!!!

buffalogal said:
You are just plain awesome Rooney, all the way around! Between this exam and your meals/workouts, you're definitely an inspiration.

GREAT JOB!!!

Oh Roony, absolutely what she said ^^^^^

You are one awesome chica :heart:

Wooooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!

Congrats, Roony! I'm PROUD of you!

And thanks for the compliment. You're too sweet! :)

I'm sorry I went back two pages and I didn't see what certification you were studying and testing for... CONGRATS on passing it though!!!

Also I read about the stubborn fat thing... have you tried the yohimburn lotion (YES) ? That's supposed to help with the stubborn fat areas. Just a thought.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

You guys are definitely the best and have been such a source of support to me. You have no idea how much it's meant to me to come in here and read all the well-wishes and encouraging words when I really needed it. :heart: :bigkiss: :heart:

treilin said:
I'm sorry I went back two pages and I didn't see what certification you were studying and testing for... CONGRATS on passing it though!!!

Also I read about the stubborn fat thing... have you tried the yohimburn lotion (YES) ? That's supposed to help with the stubborn fat areas. Just a thought.

Trelin, I was studying for a project management certification (PMP) - it's equivalent to what a CPA would be for the accounting industry.

I actually have used YES in the past. I finished up 3 bottles last year. For now, I've decided to hold off further till I get down to 14% to try it again. It's a pricy portion!

Thurs, 2/9

Scale weight: 121lbs

7:15 am:
Tried to go to the gym for morning cardio and there was some hold up on the roads. I sat in traffic for 25 mins and decided to turn around.

Rest day by default

8:15am:
2 jalapeno chicken sausage links
1/2 cup cooked yams

11:15am:
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 cup liquid egg whites
1 packet splenda and 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice

1:15pm:
3 oz marinated chicken breast
grilled eggplant slices
2 brown rice cakes

3:15pm:
broccoli & green peppers

5:15pm:
15 almonds

6:30pm:
Got a manicure, pedicure and haircut to get ready for my trip to Miami tomorrow!! :)

8:45pm:
2 tbsp ANPB
1/2 cup cooked yams

Totals: 1420 cals (94g carbs, 143g protein, 45g fat)
Macros: ~28c/42p/30fy

Top Bottom