Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2006

Roonytunes said:
I plan my meals the day before now, that's why the ratios are spot on, IP :verygood: Thanks for the good luck vibes too! :heart: I need everything I can get. I'm sending you good health vibes back since Nelms posted that you weren't feeling well.

WOW - I am very impressed with how meticulous you have been with your nutrition!! GREAT JOB

Thanks for the good health vibes - I have really needed them this week!! :qt: :heart:

RT, I just want to tell you that I am very impressed with the certification that you are going after. From what I understand, it is one that is valuable and worth putting all of the effort that you have given to it. Best of luck to you!

iceprincess said:
Thanks for the good health vibes - I have really needed them this week!! :qt: :heart:

I’m continuing to send those good health vibes, IP. Your headaches are not migraines, are they? I hope it’s just stress related and adequate relaxing will make those headaches stop! Make sure you take good care of our girl, Nelms! ;)

Thanks Nelms! :heart: It’s definitely motivating to see your encouraging comments after a day of studying! It is a valuable certification to have so they don’t make it easy <fingers crossed>.

Sun, Feb 6th

Scale weight: 122.5lbs

10:30am: HIIT cardio

(Outdoor stair run - 100 steps consisting of 10 flights of 10 steps)

15 cycles – combo of (fast walk, jog or double step) up with slow walk down

Total steps: 1500

12:30pm:
½ cup oat bran
1 cup liquid egg whites
1 packet splenda and ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice for flavor

2:30pm:
2 jalapeno chicken sausage links
½ cup mashed yams with a sprinkle of splenda and ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice

5pm:
3 oz broiled salmon
½ cup brown rice
Steamed spinach

6pm: Ab work
3 sets of
20 v-crunches,
20 hip ups,
30 alternating bicycles
30 sec plank hold

7:15 pm:
3 oz broiled salmon
½ cup brown rice
Steamed spinach

9:30 pm:
6 oz shrimp cooked without shell
Steamed brussel sprouts
¼ cup walnuts

Totals: ~1430 cals (106g carbs, 142g protein, 48g fat)
Macros: ~30c/40p/30f

Roonytunes said:
I’m continuing to send those good health vibes, IP. Your headaches are not migraines, are they? I hope it’s just stress related and adequate relaxing will make those headaches stop! Make sure you take good care of our girl, Nelms! ;)

Thanks again RT!! I am not sure what my headaches are...I usually don't get migraines so, the verdict is still out. I seem to be ok until the afternoon and then that is when it hits. I get really tired, kind of nauseous and hot and basically renders me useless for the afternoon/evening...when I eat dinner at night, it seems to go away a little but never completely. I just hope that it goes away soon, becuase I hate feeling this way!! :evil:

When is your test again?? :qt: Best of luck studying in these last few days ;) :heart: !!

iceprincess said:
Thanks again RT!! I am not sure what my headaches are...I usually don't get migraines so, the verdict is still out. I seem to be ok until the afternoon and then that is when it hits. I get really tired, kind of nauseous and hot and basically renders me useless for the afternoon/evening...when I eat dinner at night, it seems to go away a little but never completely. I just hope that it goes away soon, becuase I hate feeling this way!! :evil:

When is your test again?? :qt: Best of luck studying in these last few days ;) :heart: !!

My test is on Wednesday :worried: I'm nervous, but I get another two chances to take it if I don't pass on the first try.

I have no diagnosis on your headache, but it sounds from your most recent entry in your log, that you're feeling better. Yayy! :heart:

Mon, Feb 6th

Scale weight: 122lbs

8:45am:
½ cup oat bran
1 cup liquid egg whites
1 packet Splenda and ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice

11:45am:
3 oz marinated chicken breast
2 slices Ezeikal bread
grilled eggplant slices

1:45pm:
2 brown rice cakes
steamed broccoli and green pepper medley

3:45pm:
¼ cup walnuts

6:45pm: Upper Body Workout

V Chest Press Machine:
1 x 12 with 10lbs
3 x 12 with 15lbs

Lat Pulldown with Plates:
1 x 12 with 90lbs
1 x 12 with 50lbs
2 x 12 with 70lbs

Shoulder Press Machine:
2 x 12 with 50lbs
2 x 12 with 55lbs

Incline Seated Bicep Curls:
4 x 15 with 10lbs (full extension)

7:45pm: 30 mins HIIT cardio
5 min warm up
Incline walk on treadmill (speed @ 3.5, incline varied between 10% & 15%)
2 min cool down

8:30pm:
PWO shake – 1 scoop ON whey mixed with 2 scoops Gatorade Powder

11pm:
1 tbsp flax oil

Totals: 1460 cals (110g carbs, 142g protein, 50g fat)
Macros: ~30c/40p/30f

Had to go out and buy the gatorade/protein mix. All I could find was the lemon-line gatorade poweder. Ended up with vanilla whey as the best possible option and it was yummy!! :p Can't wait to start weights again tomorrow so I can have some!!

Roonytunes said:
My test is on Wednesday :worried: I'm nervous, but I get another two chances to take it if I don't pass on the first try.

GOOD LUCK ON WEDNESDAY, RT - YOU'LL BE GREAT!!!!

buffalogal said:
Had to go out and buy the gatorade/protein mix. All I could find was the lemon-line gatorade poweder. Ended up with vanilla whey as the best possible option and it was yummy!! :p Can't wait to start weights again tomorrow so I can have some!!

BG, Lemon-lime is probably the best option among the flavors. I use Vanilla whey too....delish combo but make sure you use a lot of water (~ 20oz) or it will be too sweet otherwise! Let me know how you like it.

Top Bottom