Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2006

buffalogal said:
You've really got me curious now! Am going to have to look for that gatorade powder. I assume you just mix it with water? :)

Well, according to Nelms, the benefits of the insulin spike in the PWO shake are great. So I got convinced by him.

I actually mix the Gatorade lemon-lime powder right in with Vanilla whey and use about 20oz of water since it's pretty sweet. I find it really refreshing now to drink this concoction after a hard workout. I was able to find the Gatorade powder pretty easily in a regular neighborhood grocery store so it shouldn't be too hard to hunt down. :artist:

Well, it looks like your weight is coming down for whatever reason. I KNOW it's not muscle loss as you do AWESOME on keeping your protein up...so somethin' workin' for ya'! Maybe you shouldn't change it just yet! :)

scorpiogirl said:
Well, it looks like your weight is coming down for whatever reason. I KNOW it's not muscle loss as you do AWESOME on keeping your protein up...so somethin' workin' for ya'! Maybe you shouldn't change it just yet! :)

Nah, SG....my weight isn't really coming down. I just gain and lose the same 2-3lbs of water every few days if you notice. It will be interesting to get my measurements next week because I think that's what will paint the real picture.

Roonytunes said:
Nah, SG....my weight isn't really coming down. I just gain and lose the same 2-3lbs of water every few days if you notice. It will be interesting to get my measurements next week because I think that's what will paint the real picture.
Well, in any case, somethin's gotta' give! Some people have to go below the 10x the body weight to cut. A couple of the girls got on me for doing that, but that's just how I have to do it. Maybe that's the case for you too???? What you're doing now isn't getting you where you want to be, so hopefully you find the magic equation soon.

I know you have an issue with brown fat. Let me tell you...I've had sticky fat ever since I can remember. It's genetic with me and as young as you are, it's gotta' be with you too. It doesn't come off unless your EXTREMELY lean. Even at 11.5%, I still had it. Don't want to put a damper on things for you, but it's just reality.

scorpiogirl said:

It's genetic with me and as young as you are, it's gotta' be with you too. It doesn't come off unless your EXTREMELY lean. Even at 11.5%, I still had it. Don't want to put a damper on things for you, but it's just reality.

Yup, yup, I'm aware of that harsh reality. Like you, the trainer who does my bodyfat did already warn me that I may have to go down as low as 10-11% before I lose a good portion of my sticky fat. It's definitely genetic with me. I have very non-taut skin so every and any dimple or uneven deposit of fat really shows. :evil:

Roonytunes said:
Yup, yup, I'm aware of that harsh reality. Like you, the trainer who does my bodyfat did already warn me that I may have to go down as low as 10-11% before I lose a good portion of my sticky fat. It's definitely genetic with me. I have very non-taut skin so every and any dimple or uneven deposit of fat really shows. :evil:
Due to the fact that there's nothing that can be done about it, I'm seriously considering going under the knife to help reduce it. I've already had a consultation (about 5 years ago), and I'm still thinking about it! Drives me nuts!

Fri, Feb 4th

Scale weight: 122.5lbs

7:15am: Cardio/Abs

10 min warm-up on elliptical
5 rounds of boxing intercepted with ab work
2 sets of (10 leg throw downs, 10 oblique throw downs, 5 leg throw downs)
2 sets of hanging leg raises – 10 raises, 3 sec hold, 8 raises, 3 sec hold, 5 raises
20 mins stairmill in varying intervals
10 min cool down on elliptical

9am:
½ cup oat bran
1 cup liquid egg whites
¼ cup blackberries

11:45pm:
3 oz marinated chicken breast
grilled eggplant, portabella mushrooms and hot peppers
2 slices Ezeikal bread

2:15pm:
2 brown rice cakes

4:45pm:
15 almonds

7:30pm:
1 jalapeno spicy chicken sausage
steamed brussel sprouts
15 almonds

10pm:
2 tbsp ANPB

Totals: ~1460 cals (101g carbs, 146g protein, 50g fat)
Macros: ~30c/40p/30f

I am planning on taking my certification exam mid next week, so I will be studying ALL weekend. I'll only be popping here at the end of the day to post in my log. If you see me in here otherwise, shoo me out and tell me to go study :p

Roonytunes said:
Fri, Feb 4th
Totals: ~1460 cals (101g carbs, 146g protein, 50g fat)

I am planning on taking my certification exam mid next week, so I will be studying ALL weekend. I'll only be popping here at the end of the day to post in my log. If you see me in here otherwise, shoo me out and tell me to go study :p

Ratios are looking good girl! :heart:

Best of luck on studying for your exam - I will send Good Luck vibes your way! ;)

Let us know about your BF%, I am very curious to find out!! :qt:

I plan my meals the day before now, that's why the ratios are spot on, IP :verygood: Thanks for the good luck vibes too! :heart: I need everything I can get. I'm sending you good health vibes back since Nelms posted that you weren't feeling well.

Sat, Feb 5th

Scale weight: 123lbs

10:15am: Cardio/Bootcamp

15 mins warmup on elliptical

30 mins Boot Camp class
(jumping jacks, push-up routines, squat routines with 10lb dbs and squat thrusts)
My trainer’s daughter got engaged last night, so he was really pumped up this morning. It was a great class with a lot of energy!!

10 mins stairmill in varying intervals
10 mins stepmill in varying intervals
5 mins cooldown on elliptical

12:15pm:
½ cup oat bran
1 cup liquid egg whites
1 packet splenda and pumpkin pie spice for flavor

2:30pm:
2 slices Ezeikal bread
1 can tuna
cooked green beans

4:35pm:
3 oz broiled salmon
½ cup brown rice
steamed spinach

7 pm:
3 oz broiled salmon
½ cup brown rice
steamed spinach

9:30pm:
6 oz cooked shrimp without shell
¼ cup pecans
steamed brussel sprouts

Before bed:
½ tbsp flax oil

Totals: ~1455 cals (116g carbs, 145g carbs, 48g fat)

Off to more studying :sulk:

Top Bottom