Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2005

The Shadow said:
Sticky fat....

Are you using YES?

Yeah, it's sticky fat indeed! :worried: Even when I've got my weight down to 114-115lbs, that stuff off my lower body has not come off in the past. However, this time I'm intent on doing it all the right way and focusing on bf% and not scale numbers. I've never fully committed to eating clean before like this so I am curious and hopeful to see how my body responds.

As for YES, yes....I just started using it a few days ago now that I think my bf% has dropped below 20%. I use it twice a day so we'll see what happens.

Sat, June 11th

Scale weight:123.5lbs

9am: 50 minute spinning class

11am:
1/2 cup oats
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/4 cup soy milk
1/3 cup blueberries

1pm:
4 oz tuna steak
2 cups cooked spinach
2 slices sprouted bread

2:15pm: upper body workout with trainer
-4x12 superset consisting of bench press with 50lb bar and flys with 10lb dumb bells each
-3x10 assisted pull-ups with my trainer holding my legs and helping me push and lower with me yelping to not drop me :)
-4x12 standing chest-level cable rows ~40lbs I think
-4X12 lying down overhead cable rows ~40lbs I think
-4x12 sitting bicep curls alternating with skull crushers with 10lb dumb bells each

3:30pm:
PWO shake consisting of ON vanilla ice-cream whey & water

4:30pm:
1/8 cup almonds

6:15pm:
7 oz grilled tofu
2 cups cooked spinach
1/8 cup almonds

9:15pm:
3 oz tuna steak
2 cups broccoli florets
1 tbsp ANPB

Totals: 1320 cals (~100g carbs, ~134g protein, 42g fat)

Supps: 1 CB, 2 Gluc-R, 3 Green tea extract, 3 Alcar, 6 leverox, Daily Multi, 2 calcium citrate caps

*no cheat meal or rest day this week since I'm going on vacation (aka major party fest) from Thurs night to Sun afternoon this upcoming week. I'll be taking a 2.5 day break from the clean diet program, but it's something I've been looking forward for a while now. Maybe it'll help reset the metabolism or if not, I'll have to work extra hard when I come back. In either case, I will deal with it!*

Daisy_Girl said:
Have fun on the trip - and who cares if it sets you back a little bit? Life is meant to be lived! :)
^^^ I agree with DG.

Great job on posting the pics and having the courage to share with us YOUR transformation journey :bigkiss:

I know you said you had a trainer ...may I ask what he suggests you should do to help rid what you feel are your 'problem areas'...(I know everyone has an opinion on 'spot reducing'.... I'm wonder what her trainer thinks)

BTW, I think the YES, Clean Dieting and your perseverance will work wonders...:rose:

I'll have more to add when I wake up & eat breakfast ;)

Last edited:
Thanks DG and Bunns for the support! :rose: Seeing both of your transformations was a great inspiration for me and I hope to one day be able to have that same story as well

*Bunny* said:
I know you said you had a trainer ...may I ask what he suggests you should do to help rid what you feel are your 'problem areas'...(I know everyone has an opinion on 'spot reducing'.... I'm wonder what her trainer thinks)

My trainer also thinks I need to eat clean, do intense cardio at least 5 times a week and lift heavy. I'm told, despite not training for any comps etc., I will probably have to get down to about 14% bf to get rid of my problem areas and then possibly work my way back up to a comfortable bf% level that I can maintain. So we shall see....

*Bunny* said:
^^^ I agree with DG.

Great job on posting the pics and having the courage to share with us YOUR transformation journey :bigkiss:

BTW, I think the YES, Clean Dieting and your perseverance will work wonders...:rose:

I'll have more to add when I wake up & eat breakfast ;)

If you haven’t already started, begin taking weekly tape measurements, especially regarding your lower body to help track your progress with a Clean Diet, but more importantly the YES.

Sun, 6/12

Scale weight: 123lbs

10am: 55 minutes cardio - 30 min stairmill on level 8 in fatburning mode followed by 25 mins on elliptical trainer with no resistance in hills mode

11:45am:
1/2 cup oats
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/4 cup soymilk
1/3 cup blueberries

2:15pm:
1.5 cup liquid eggwhites
1/4 cup soymilk
2 slices sprouted bread

5pm:
4 oz tuna steak
1/4 cup almonds
2 cups cooked spinach

7:30pm:
25 minute lower body workout using Firm tape - Body Sculpt (continuous lunges, squats, steps-ups etc) with two 10lb dumb bells

8:30pm:
7 oz grilled tofu
1 tbsp flax oil
1 cup cooked spinach

11pm (to be had):
1 scoop ON vanilla ice-cream whey mixed with water
1 tbsp ANPB

Totals: ~1395 cals (~90g carbs, ~140g protein, ~50g fat)

Supps taken: 4 CB, 6 leverox, 3 Alcar, 3 Green tea extract, YES applied twice, daily multi, 2 calcium citrate tabs

Mon, 6/13

scale weight: 122.5lbs

Woke up feeling like crap. Had a crappy conversation with my mom last night, was drained from it and could barely sleep. Stomach felt awful...

2 CB on empty stomach

35 min AM cardio (actually flew off the treadmill on min 10, so I took it slower!!): 5 min warmup @4mph, 3 cycles of 30 sec @9mph and 60 sec@4mph, 5 cycles of 60sec@4mph 10%, 60 sec@4mph 0%, 5 cycles of 120sec@4mph 10%, 60 sec@4mph 0%, did some steady-state running at 6mph and then some fast incline walking @ 4mph 4.5% before cooling down

8:05am:
1/2 cup oats
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/4 cup soymilk
1/3 cup blueberries

10:15am:
15 almonds
1 small can of tuna

*found out regular cafeteria menu was not available today and they were giving out freebie sandwiches instead...pfft, ruined my meal plan for the day*

12:30pm:
~1 cup cubed chiken (from mall food court)
2 slices of sprouted bread
15 chickpeas
1/4 cup diced peppers

4pm:
1 tbsp flax oil

6pm:
2 tbsp ANPB
1 scoop ON whey powder mixed with water

8pm: upper body workout with trainer. All 5 sec tut on up and down....
4X12 dumb bell chest press, 4x12 stiff-arm pulldowns, 3x10 shoulder press, 4x12 standing bicep cable curls, 4x12 tricep dips

9:45pm:
PWO shake - 1 scoop ON whey powder mixed with water

10:15pm:
15 almonds (too hungry to go to bed)

Totals: ~1520 cals (95g carbs, 143g protein, 68g fat)...weird day with stomach feeling bad and regular food not available at work

Supps taken: daily multi, 2 CB, 3 Alcar, 3 Green Tea extract, 6 levorex

Last edited:
Tues, 6/14

Scale weight: 122lbs

AM Cardio: 40 mins total - 25 mins on stairmill at level 7 in fat burning mode (even with 2 CBs, I couldn't hang in there today) continued with 15 mins on elliptical in steady-state low resistance mode

8:15am:
1 cup oatmeals
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/4 cup soymilk
1/3 cup blueberries

10:15am:
3 oz can of tuna
15 almonds

Noon:
1 turkey burger patty
2 slices sprouted bread

2:30 pm:
4 oz grilled chicken breast
2 cups dry salad
1 tbsp flax oil

6 pm:
7 oz grilled tofu
1 cups cooked spinach
1 tbsp ANPB

*wanted to do some ab work but was stuck in 90 mins of traffic on the way home from work....grr!! had tickets to a play at 8pm, so had to rush to get ready and out*

10 pm:
whey shake consisting of 1 scoop ON Vanilla ice-cream whey & water

Totals: 1485 cals (~90g carbs, ~150g protein, ~50g fat)

Supps taken: 2 CB, 3 Alcar, 3 Green Tea, 6 Levorex, Daily Multi, 2 Calcium Citrate

Wed, June 15th

Scale weight: 122.5lbs

40 mins cardio: 30 mins stairmill on level 7 in fat burn mode followed by 10 min cooldown on elliptical at steady state with no resistance

8:45am:
1/2 cup oats
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/4 cup soymilk
1/3 cup blackberries

11am:
1/2 cup cous cous
3oz chunk lite tuna

1pm:
turkey burger
15 almonds

3pm:
4oz chicken breast
2 cups dry salad
1 tbsp flax oil

7pm:
1 tbsp ANPB

8pm: lower body workout with trainer: 4 sets of 3x8 of leg presses at three angles, 3 sets of walking lunges back and forth with 10lb dumbbells, 4x 10 explosive angled squat jumps from step with 3 risers, 2x10 hip flexor mat work

9:15pm:
PWO shake of ON whey mixed with water

Total cals: 1320 cals (~80g carbs, ~130g protein, ~50g fat)

In vacation mode since this was the last work day of the week :) but it officially only starts tomorrow night when I get off the plane...

Top Bottom