Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2005

Roonytunes said:
Sat, 6/4
scale weight: 124.5lbs (expected to weight a ton after all the fried crap I put in my body last night)

t-rex on empty stomach:

9am: 50 min spinning class.

11am:
2 glucorell-R and 2 leverox prior
1/2 cup oats
1 cup eggwhites
1/4 cup soymilk
1/3 cup blueberries

2:15pm:
2 glucorell-R and 2 leverox prior
1.5 cup eggwhites
1/2 cup soymilk
2 slices whole wheat bread

6pm:
8 oz filet mignon
grilled asparagus

9:30pm:
sashimi platter: 2 small pieces of tuna, salmon, crab and whitefish each

11pm:
2 tbsp ANPB

Total cals: ~1550 cals with ~<60g carbs, ~150g protein, ~60g fat

Sun, 6/5

Rest day so could sleep in without waking up for am cardio

Scale weight: 125lbs (bloat city!)

10am:
1 cup egg whites
1/2 cup soymilk
2 tbsp ANPB

noon:
3 oz tuna
2 cups brocolli

2:30pm:
7 oz tofu
2 cups spinach

5pm:
1/4 cup almonds

7:30pm:
7 oz grilled chicken
3 cups dry salad

9:30pm:
2 tbsp ANPB

Totals: 1485 cals (~50g carbs, ~140g protein, ~75g fat)

Self-reflections: Ate too much peanut butter! :worried: But seems to be only way to stop cravings and stay sane at this time of the month. Also had dinner with a friend today and while I know I am making a commitment to eating clean etc., it just sounds like she is having so much more fun with going out/drinking several times a week and meeting so many guys. I think I'm just cranky today.

Last edited:
Mon, June 6th

Scale weight: 124lbs (less bloated and less cranky)

35mins AM cardio: 30 mins on stairmill in level 7 fat burn mode and 5 min cooldown on elliptical

8:15am:
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/3 cup blueberries
1/4 cup soymilk

10:15am:
3 oz tuna
15 almonds

12:30pm:
1 turkey burger patty
2 slices sprouted bread

3:15pm:
3 oz tuna
1 tbsp flax oil

5:30pm:
7 oz tofu
2 cups broccolli
1 tbsp ANPB

<<had intended to go to evening abs & tae bo classes at gym, but took a nap instead because of the headache caused by friggin' heat wave we're having here>>

8:30pm:
1 cup eggwhites
1/4 cup soy milk
2 cups spinach

Totals: ~1390 cals (~95g carbs, ~140g protein, ~50g fat)

Placed an af order for Alcar, Green Tea, replacement of Gluc-R and finally some CB! I want to do the Bunny stack :)

I'm currently taking t-rex, leverox, gluc-R, daily multi, calcium citrate and vitamin C.

Here's to a great week to everyone! :rose:

Roonytunes said:
<<had intended to go to evening abs & tae bo classes at gym, but took a nap instead because of the headache caused by friggin' heat wave we're having here>>
......Placed an af order for Alcar, Green Tea, replacement of Gluc-R and finally some CB! I want to do the Bunny stack :)

I'm currently taking t-rex, leverox, gluc-R, daily multi, calcium citrate and vitamin C.

Here's to a great week to everyone! :rose:
Oh thanks RT :rose: and a great week to you too ;)

I hear you on the heat issue... I was the DEVIL and had a stand-alone A/C unit put in my room yesterday... :verygood:

Bunny Stack, oh geez...How are you doing with the T-Rex? I would probably suggest using the Cardio Breeze in place of the T-Rex in the morning for A.M. Cardio on empty.

Have to go for a run, catch you later ;)

*Bunny* said:
Bunny Stack, oh geez...How are you doing with the T-Rex? I would probably suggest using the Cardio Breeze in place of the T-Rex in the morning for A.M. Cardio on empty.

Bunns, you are quite the trendsetter here at EF! What does it feel like now that we're naming stuff after you? :p

The t-rex is still okay for me on an empty stomach, but I think I'd like to use CB in the mornings for am cardio as you suggest and possibly before my sessions with my trainer and save the t-rex for mid morning more for appetite control. Since I think my bf% is getting lower (fingers crossed. will know for sure next Thursday when I get re-tested), I've also started using my YES two times a day. It's great to have any cooling effect in this heat!! :)

Roonytunes said:
The t-rex is still okay for me on an empty stomach, but I think I'd like to use CB in the mornings for am cardio as you suggest and possibly before my sessions with my trainer and save the t-rex for mid morning more for appetite control. Since I think my bf% is getting lower (fingers crossed. will know for sure next Thursday when I get re-tested), I've also started using my YES two times a day. It's great to have any cooling effect in this heat!! :)
I was going to suggest that as well :)

CB for morning cardio, T-Rex for app. control, then if you feel you need for extra CB before training sessions, I see no problem with that. (I would start with one if you haven't aready) I am following a similar routine, but I'm always testing different things out these days. :D

If you start to feel like it's too much, you can always cut back. I'll answer any questions/concerns you may have. CB is truly AWESOME though...

Tues, 6/7

Scale weight: 124lbs

Am cardio: 35 mins HIIT - 5 min warmup, 6 speed interval cycles alternating 90 sec fast walk at 4mph with 30 sec sprint at 9mph followed by 6 incline interval cycles alternating 60 sec 4mph @0% with 60 sec 4mph @10%, 6 min cool down

1/2 cup oatmeal
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/4 cup soymilk
3 oz blackberries

15 almonds
1/3 cup blueberries

12:30pm:
1 turkey burger patty
2 slices sprouted bread

4 oz grilled chicken
dry salad - 2 cups
1 tbsp flax oil

7 oz grilled tofu
3 cups cooked spinach
1 tbsp ANPB

8:30pm: workout with trainer - he's back from vacation and I missed him!
incline chest press with 45 lb bar - 3 sets of 12 with fourth set to failure (17 reps), 4 x12 lat pull downs, 4 x 12 shoulder press on bodymasters machine with 30lbs, 4 x12 standing bicep full extension curls with 10lb dbs, 4x12 tricep pulldowns with 35lb weights

9:30pm: PWO shake - 1 scoop ON vanilla ice-cream whey mixed with water

Totals: ~1485 cals (~80g carbs, ~140g protein, ~50g fat)

Wed, June 8th

Scale weight: 123.5lbs

35 min AM cardio: 30 mins on stairclimber (level 7 for 10 mins and level 8 for 20 mins in fat burner mode) followed by 5 min cooldown on elliptical trainer

1/2 cup oatmeal
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/4 cup soymilk
3 oz blackberries

15 almonds
1/3 cup blueberries

1pm:
1 turkey burger patty
2 slices sprouted bread

4 oz chicken breast
dry salad

7 oz grilled tofu
2 cups spinach

6:30pm:
20 mins abs class at gym

7pm:
2 tbsp ANPB

9pm:
small can of tuna
2 cups of brocolli

Totals: ~1530 cals (~95g carbs, ~128g protein, 55g fat)

Supps taken: daily multi, 1 t-rex, 4 glucorell-R, 6 leverox, calcium citrate

Thurs, 6/9

Scale weight: 123.5lbs

Am HIIT cardio: 37 mins total on treadmill - 3 min warmup at 4mph, 6 min run at 5.5mph, 3 min run at 6mph and then 10 cycles of 30sec sprint at 9mph followed by 60sec fast walk at 4mph. Last cooldown cycle consisted of 2 min walk at 4mph, 3 min run at 6mph, 1 min fast run at 8 mph and 3 min cooldown again at 4mph

1 cup oatmeals
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/4 cup soymilk
3 oz blackberries

3 oz can of tuna
15 almonds

1pm:
1 turkey burger patty
2 slices sprouted bread

4 oz grilled chicken breast
2 cups dry salad
1 tbsp flax oil

7 oz grilled tofu
2 cups cooked spinach
1 tbsp ANPB

7pm: lower body workout with trainer
1) 3x10 dumb bell deadlifts - 25lbs each
2) 4x12 leg press - 140lbs plates added to 70lb bar
3) 4x20 (10 alternating on each side) step-ups with 20lbs dumb bells each
4) 4x12 leg curls with 50lbs

8:30pm:
PWO shake consisting of 1 scoop ON Vanilla ice-cream whey & water

Totals: 1485 cals (~90g carbs, ~150g protein, ~50g fat)

Supps taken: 1 t-rex, 4 gluc-R, 4 Leverox, daily multi

*liked the meal plan for today and plan to stick to this on weekdays as much as possible*

Hi RT,

You're such a cutie. I see you eat a lot of vegetarian food, such as tofu. Do you have any good recipes? I would love to hear how you grilled your tofu yesterday?

Necia

Top Bottom