Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2005

Didn't get around to the whey shake last night, so totals for yesterday were on the low side:
Totals: ~1040 cals (~48g carbs, 91g protein, 55g fat)

Mon, 5/30
Scale weight: 122.5lbs (??, dehydrated or from being slightly sick?)

t-rex on empty stomach at 9am but couldn't get out of bed till noon. Still stuck a little on west coast time and also have a bit of a cough and runny nose in the mornings.

12:30pm: struggled to do 30 mins of HIIT cardio. probably a combination of being a tad sick still and lack of calorie intake yesterday. felt very faint in 26th minute and got off treadmill to drink a few sips of water and throw some on face, before getting back on to finish up full 30 mins.

3 min warmup, 9 min steady state run at 5.5mph, 6 interval cycles with 30 sec sprint at 9mph and 90 sec fast walk at 4 mph, attempted two mins of steady state at 5.5 mph before feeling faint and then just cooled off at fast walk at 4mph with 3.0 incline.

1:30pm:
2 gluc-r prior
1/2 cup oats
almost 1 cup of eggwhites (carton ran out)
1/2 cup soy milk

I feel another day of pure laziness coming on. Even going to the grocery store to refill on egg whites, veggies, berries etc. that I really need feels like such a chore.

Happy Memorial Day everyone!!

Took Bunny and Courtney's advice and passed on weights this evening. Instead, spent the entire day watching tv and playing online. Just finished watching the Ms Universe pageant where the women were all stick skinny with no stretch marks or cellulite in sight, although in all fairness the winner (Ms Canada) did have great abs.

Meals for the day:

1:30pm (late start):
1/2 cup oatmeal
Almost 1 cup eggwhites
1/2 cup soymilk

3:30pm:
turkey burger patty
1/2 cup brown rice

6pm:
1/2 slab lite tofu
2 cups spinach mixed with 1 tbsp flax seed oil (microwaved)

8pm:
pink salmon in a pouch (eew....scary looking stuff, but I bought 5 for $5 so I still have 4 more to stomach)
salad with light dressing
15 almonds

9:30pm:
2 tbsp ANPB

10:30pm:
1 scoop PVL whey powder mixed in water

Totals: 1350 cals (~85g carbs, ~120g protein, ~55g fat)

Back to work tomorrow....sigh!

Tues, 5/31
Scale weight: 122.5lbs

t-rex on empty stomach at 5am

got to gym at 6:30am for am cardio: 27 mins on stairclimber in fat burn mode before feeling faint, had water and then jumped onto elliptical for 8 minute cooldown

8:20am:
glucorell-r prior
1 cup egg whites mixed with 1 cup soy milk
2 slices whole wheat bread (was running late so no oats...munched on this while driving)

10:45am:
15 almonds
1/3 cup blueberries

noon:
glucorell-r prior
1 turkey burger patty
2 slices whole wheat bread

3:20pm:
4 oz chicken breast
salad with 1 tbsp flax oil

5:30pm:
1/2 slab lite tofu
1 cup brocolli

6:30pm: 20 mins abs class at gym

7:45pm: 1 tbsp ANPB

8:30pm: met with trainer for upper body session
for chest, we did 3 sets of the following: 12 reps of chest press with 15lb dumbbells followed by 12 pushup and then another 12 reps of chest press with 15 pounds which counted as one full set. I couldn't manage a full fourth set so we compromised by doing 1 set of 12 reps of chest press with 20lb dumbells. After that, 4x12 of the following: stiff arm pulldowns, Arnolds with 12lb dumbbells (2 x 12 of shoulder stands right after to really exhaust shoulders) and then tricep pulldowns alternated with bicep curls. Was beat afterwards.

9:45pm: PWO shake of 1 scoop PVL whey powder mixed with water

Totals: 1310 cals (~75g carbs, ~140g protein, ~50g fat)

Busy day tomorrow with having to take car in for service at dealership early in the morning, so I have the alarm set for 4:45am to pop in my t-rex sitting on my nightstand. Have to be on treadmill by 6:10am for HIIT.

Goodnight all!

These are my lemming purchases of the day based on what I read on this forum....there was a time when I used to run around at lunchtime trying to get my hands on the latest hair product or lipstick, but today I drove 40 mins to make it to a Vitamin Shoppe. :)

ON whey in Vanilla Ice-cream flavor
Nector whey in Caribbean Cooler flavor
Stallone pudding in chocolate flavor (4 pack for emergency situations and travel)
Calcium Citrate tabs
Melatonin tabs
Also stocked up on a big bottle of my multi-vitamins and then my eyes popped when I saw the total on the cash register. And I feel an AF store order coming up soon too..... :worried:

Wed, June 1st
Scale weight: 123.5lbs

t-rex on empty stomach at 3:50am

35 mins HIIT cardio at 6:30am: 5 min warmup at 4mph 0% incline, 10 min steady state run at 5.5mph 0% incline, 8 intervals of 60 sec 4mph 10% incline with 60 sec 4mph 0% incline, 8 min cooldown at 4mph 3.5% incline

7:45am:
glucorell-R prior
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 cup eggwhites
1/4 cup soymilk

9:45am:
15 almonds
1/3 cup blueberries

11:45am:
glucorell-R prior
turkey burger patty

2:15pm:
4 oz grilled chicken breast
dry salad
1 tbsp flax oil

4:45pm:
dry salad

7:30pm:
1 tbsp ANPB

8pm: <lower body workout with trainer>
2 warmup sets of leg press before doing 4x12 of i) leg press with 165 lbs followed by ii)ball squats with 5lb hand weights. After this we did 4 sets of 10 step-ups with 15lb dumbbells for each leg. Ended with 4x8 leg extensions and 4x12 hamstring curls. My trainer is going away on vacation till next Tuesday for his 30th wedding anniversary, so I'll miss him for a few days.

9:15pm: PWO shake of Nector Whey Isolate mixed with water

Totals: ~1470 cals (~65g carbs, ~155g protein, ~60g fat)

Time to shower, watch Sex and the City re-runs on TBS and go to bed. Goodnight all!

Thurs, 6/2
Scale weight: 123.5

t-rex on empty stomach

6:45am: 35 mins cardio consisting of 30 mins on stairmill (mix of level 6 & 7 in fat burner mode) followed by 5 min cooldown on elliptical

8:15am:
2 glucorell-R and 2 leverox prior
1/2 cup oats
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/4 cup soymilk

10am:
15 almonds
1/3 cup blueberries

2 glucorell-R prior
1 turkey burger patty

2:15pm:
4 oz chicken breast
dry salad

4:45pm:
1 tbsp flax oil

6-7:30pm: step/ab class at gym followed by light tae-bo class

7:45pm:
1/2 slab tofu
2 cups of spinach (I microwaved this for 90 secs with 2 tbsps of vegetable broth, and it decreased in quantity significantly. Is it not good to microwave veggies?)
2 tbsp of ANPB

Totals: ~1370 cals (~75g carbs, ~124g protein, ~60g fat)

Shower and study till bed time....good night all.

Fri, 6/3
Scale weight: 124lbs (approaching that time o' the month)

t-rex on empty stomach

6:30am: 35 mins HIIT cardio on treadmil - 3 min warm-up at 4mph. 2 min run at 5.5 mph, 10 cycles at 4mph increasing incline to 10% for 60 sec and decreasing to 0% for 60 sec, 5 min steady state at 4mph at incline of 5%, quick 30 sec sprint at 8mph before cooling down at 4mph 0% incline for 4 mins

8:15am:
2 glucorell R and 2 leverox prior
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup soymilk
1 1/4 cup eggwhites

10am:
15 almonds
1/3 cup blueberries

2 glucorell R and 2 leverox prior
1 turkey burger patty

1:25pm: (was starving and could not wait 2 full hrs for some reason!)

3:45pm:
1 tbsp flax oil
dry salad

5:45pm:
2 tbsp of ANPB

From 8pm onwards, reward meal process began: went to a wine tasting event and had total of ~4 oz of red wine and ~2 oz white wine. Headed to dinner afterwards with friends. Had a mojito at the bar and shared following appetizers: fried calamari, bad ass nachos/sour cream and cajun fries with ketchup. For actual dinner, had a medium sized duck quesidilla (sp?). Ummm, got it all out of my system and am ready now for another full week of clean eating ;)

Sat, 6/4
scale weight: 124.5lbs (expected to weight a ton after all the fried crap I put in my body last night)

t-rex on empty stomach:

9am: 50 min spinning class.

11am:
1/2 cup oats
1 cup eggwhites
1/4 cup soymilk
1/3 cup blueberries

Top Bottom