Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2005

Roonytunes said:
Wed, 2/25
t-rex on empty stomach

still have bad sore throat, but tell myself I have to do am cardio.

Scale weight: 126lbs

6:45am:
35 mins cardio: 3 min warm-up, 9 min steady-state, 5 cycles of incline and speed intervals mixed up, 6 min harder steady-state, 5 min cool down

8am:
2 glucorell-R prior
1/2 cup oats
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/4 cup soymilk
1/3 cup blueberries

10:15am:
1 tbsp flax oil

noon:
1 turkey burger patty
1/2 cup cous cous
salad with lite italian dressing

2:40pm:
4 oz chicken breast
15 almonds

5:45pm:
1/2 slab lite tofu
1 tbsp ANPB

7:30pm:
lower body workout with trainer:
4 sets of 15 of leg presses intercepted with 30 mountain climbers, 4 sets of 15 of ball squats intercepted with seated wall squat, 4 sets of 15 of deadlifts with 2 20lb dumbells, mat work with some hip flexor leg extensions (2 sets of 12) and then 2 sets of pilates semi-circle arcs in both directions.

8:45pm:
PWO shake: 1 scoop PVL whey mixed with water

Totals: ~1390 cals (~80g carbs, ~125g protein, ~50g fat)

Thurs, 5/26
Scale weight: 125.5 lbs

t-rex on empty stomach:

35 min cardio: 30 mins on stairmill in fat burner mode level 7 followed by 5 min cooldown on elliptical

8:30am:
2 glucorell-R prior
1/2 cup oats
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/4 cup soymilk
1/3 cup blueberries

9am: upper body workoiut with trainer (I'm flying tonight so needed to squeeze this in before I left):
Chest flys (12lbs) super set on different incline benches: 4 sets of 15
low lat pulls: 4 sets of 15
s-l-o-w front delt raises lying down combined as superset with side lat lifts (started with 5lbs but moved down to 3lbs for last two sets): 4 sets of 15
seated bicep curls (12lbs) combined as superset with skull crushers (1st set with 12 lbs and downgraded to 8lbs for remaining 3 sets): 4 sets of 15

10:45am:
PWO shake - 1 scoop PVL whey mixed with water

Planning to follow usual plan for the rest of today including taking a salad with tuna pouch to airport before boarding 8pm flight to west coast. Spending two days in San Diego and coming back on Sunday (boarding flight at 10:30am) on which day I will continue my clean eating plan.

Will treat myself to few rewards over the next 48 hours since I only see my family a couple of times a year and I don't go to San Diego too much either for that matter. I have decided getting off plan for two days is a part of life if this is what I want to continue as a lifestyle.

Also, had my bf% measurements done and am very pleased with results. Will post separately on that.

I got my bodyfat % tested after 25 days and have dropped 3%. I'm quite happy with my progress! My scale weight didn't change too much, so basically I have replaced 3.96 lbs of fat with muscle.

Here are my measurements:

4/30 5/26
Triceps 18 16
Scapula(sp?) 20 15
Side ab 8 7
Belly 15 13
thigh 31.5 27

Since my body is adapting well to this routine, we decided I am going to maintain it. I have some challenges coming up - 3 day vacation in mid june followed by 4 day vacation over July 4th weekend. But other than that, I plan to stick to the routine below.

Stats: 5ft 5", 125.5 lbs, starting body fat: 23.28%, current body fat: 20.25%

Cal range: 1300-1500
Protein: ~125g or so
Carbs: < 100g
Fats: 50g
Ratios work out to be 20/40/40 approximately
one cheat meal a week permitted
3 strength training 1 hr sessions with trainer (2 upper body, 1 lower body)
2 short abwork sessions on non-strength training days
Cardio will be 5 to 6 times a week on empty stomach with 3 HIIT sessions, 2 stairmill workouts and 1 spinning class

Also looking at my body today, we decided given that I carry most of my fat in my lower body that I should shoot for about 14% bf, so I still have some way to go but am encouraged by the progress I've made since I started this log.

Roonytunes said:
Thurs, 5/26
Scale weight: 125.5 lbs

t-rex on empty stomach:

35 min cardio: 30 mins on stairmill in fat burner mode level 7 followed by 5 min cooldown on elliptical

8:30am:
2 glucorell-R prior
1/2 cup oats
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/4 cup soymilk
1/3 cup blueberries

9am: upper body workoiut with trainer (I'm flying tonight so needed to squeeze this in before I left):
Chest flys (12lbs) super set on different incline benches: 4 sets of 15
low lat pulls: 4 sets of 15
s-l-o-w front delt raises lying down combined as superset with side lat lifts (started with 5lbs but moved down to 3lbs for last two sets): 4 sets of 15
seated bicep curls (12lbs) combined as superset with skull crushers (1st set with 12 lbs and downgraded to 8lbs for remaining 3 sets): 4 sets of 15

10:45am:
PWO shake - 1 scoop PVL whey mixed with water

12:45pm:
2-glucorell R prior
1/2 slab tofu
1/2 cp cous cous

3pm:
1 tbsp flax oil
salad with light dressing
1 turkey burger patty

5pm:
salad with light dressing
1/2 slab tofu

7pm:
15 almonds

<<boarded flight to west coast, ate no crap on airplane and drank club soda at the bar when I got here>>

Totals: ~1210 cals (~75g carbs, ~120g protein, ~35g fat)

Fri, 5/27

No scale here or gym....sigh. Had also asked my brother to please buy liquid eggwhites, soy milk and possibly turkey burgers for my 2 day stay here to eat while we're hanging out at his apartment, but "he forgot"....double sigh.

west coast times (really, 11am EST and was starving!)

8am: tuna in a pouch and 15almonds (that I packed "just in case")

did see some whey powder in cabinet so that may be the next meal until the sibling gets up.....and we can go out.

Roonytunes said:
Fri, 5/27

No scale here or gym....sigh. Had also asked my brother to please buy liquid eggwhites, soy milk and possibly turkey burgers for my 2 day stay here to eat while we're hanging out at his apartment, but "he forgot"....double sigh.

west coast times (really, 11am EST and was starving!)

8am: tuna in a pouch and 15almonds (that I packed "just in case")

did see some whey powder in cabinet so that may be the next meal until the sibling gets up.....and we can go out.

11am: 5oz chicken breast with lettuce (found at a mediterranean cafe at the mall.....was done well with no fat, so I bought two more chicken breasts to go as backup)

1pm:
2 glucorell-R prior
lunch at PF Changs which has a wonderful website with full nutritional breakdown of each entree. I had Cantonese shrimp (380 cals, 17g carbs, 44g protein, 15g fat with 2 g sat fat) and shared an order of Sichuan Asparagus (85 cals, 15g carbs, 5g protein, 2g fat)

4:30pm:
5 oz chicken breast (from earlier purchase)

8pm:
2 glucorell-R prior
dinner at a Afgani restaurant. Had 4 cubes of marinated chicken kebabs (~6 to 8 oz of chicken), side of spinach an tried to approximate 1 to 1.5 cups of basmati whole grain rice out of large serving. Begged my brother not to get dessert because I didn't want to watch him eat it in front of me and ended up picking up the tab as a compromise to stop him.

While it may not have been the cleanest eating day, I managed without access to a kitchen and having to eat out. Approximating 800 cals for dinner, I still came in at around 1700-1800 cals, so I'm happy with my day.

Today, Sat 5/28, is my day off the program and I am having a reward brunch and dinner. Will take glucorell-R before large meals, t-rex and also leverox during the day.

Catch my flight out tomorrow at 10:30am back to east coast and have already purchased my "food bag" for the day since I have a 6 hour flight and prob another 2+ hrs spent in the airport and trying to get home. Was able to sneak into a whole foods market yesterday night: made a salad with tuna chunks and got a 4 oz piece of tuna sashimi. Also have a 5 oz chicken breast left over from yesterday's lunch and all this is sitting in a fridge I was able to locate. Also have two more tuna in a pouch and a baggie of 15 almonds, so I am all set for most of tomorrow in terms of good protein. Plan to cut out complex carbs and eat veggies instead to compromise for today's "reward meals".

Hope everyone else is enjoying their memorial day weekend!

Last edited:
*Bunny* said:
Way to make some Healthy Choices girl !

Safe trip back :rose:

Thanks, Bunny!! It's not easy. I just had to yell at my brother to get the hell up so we can head to brunch. I am starving!!! It's almost 1pm EST for me, and because it's a reward brunch, I really don't want to eat anything else before it to increase calories further. Some days, I wonder if I'll have any friends and family left by the time I get down to my desired bf%!! :rolleyes:

I ended up switching flights and took the red eye out last night and am home now instead of spending all of today traveling. As it happened, I stuck to my usual reward meal yesterday and did not have a reward day as I had planned to.

Sat, 5/28

noon:
Reward meal consisting of pumpkin waffle with loads of butter and syrup, 2 slices of turkey bacon, 1 pork sausage link downed with hot chai tea latte. YUM!

4:30pm:
3.2 oz tuna sashimi

6:30pm:
5 oz chicken breast

8:30pm:
salad with light dressing with 1 cup of chunk tuna in water

Sun, 5/29

Slept another three hours after getting home at 6am. Have a sore throat and runny nose.

Scale weight: 125.5lbs

debating whether to do am cardio or not with the way I'm feelin...but glad to be at home and get back into routine here.

Roonytunes said:
Sun, 5/29

Slept another three hours after getting home at 6am. Have a sore throat and runny nose.

Scale weight: 125.5lbs

debating whether to do am cardio or not with the way I'm feelin...but glad to be at home and get back into routine here.

t-rex on empty stomach

12:30pm:
35 min cardio on empty stomach (late start into the day): 25 min stairmill followed by 10 min cooldown on elliptical....sweating makes my runny nose go away for some reason

2pm:
1/2 cup cous cous
1/2 slab lite tofu

5:30pm:
1 turkey burger patty
15 almonds

7:30pm:
2 tbsp ANPB (thought of Bunny :) )
1 cup eggwhites mixed with 1 cup soymilk

9:45pm:
1 small can of tuna
1 tbsp flaxseed oil
salad with lite italian dressing

So far, have only consumed 1040 cals and 91g of protein, but am not really hungry...will see if I can throw down a whey shake before going to bed.

Total lazy day here for me. Have lounged all day in bed aside from going to gym to do cardio this morning.

Top Bottom