Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2005

mermaid said:
Have a fabulous weekend and a very Happy New Year!!

I look forward to your 2006 log and goals :heart:

THANKS, Mermaid!! :rose: I was just getting in here to put in my final entry for the year and close out my log....

Have a wonderful new year as well down under and I will be thinking of you as I throw down a few :martini:martinis:martini:this weekend. :dance2:

Thurs, Dec 29

Scale weight: 122.5lbs

7am: 45mins cardio
20 mins elliptical in cross-trainer mode
10 mins stairmill in varying interval mode
10 mins elliptical in steady-state mode

9am:
3 oz broiled salmon
1/2 cup brown rice
cooked spinach

11:45am:
4 oz marinated chicken breast
veggies: broccoli, eggplant, spinach, hot peppers
2 brown rice cakes

2:15pm:
3 oz marinated chicken breast
veggies: broccoli, eggplant, spinach, hot peppers

5pm:
4 oz marinated chicken breast
15 almonds

7:45pm:
1 scoop whey mixed with water
2 tbsp natty PB

Totals: ~1190 cals (57g carbs, 143g protein, 41g fat)
Macros:~20c/50p/30f

Tomorrow, I have my 3 meals planned before I board my flight. I'm also heading to the gym for my routine am cardio.

Meal 1: 1 cup eggwhites mixed with 1 scoop whey

Meal 2 & 3: 3oz marinated chicken breast with 1/2 cup brown rice

After that, all bets are off for the rest of my weekend vacation. All I'll have to lean on is a bottle of sesapure and a prayer :chomp:

:heart: HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :heart:

It's time to close out my 2005 journal. I'll be back on Tues, Jan 3rd with a new 2006 log!

What I learned in 2005:

- it isn’t too hard to eat clean 5 days a week. I am still working on getting through the weekends.

-to get up for AM cardio (it wasn’t easy!) and that yes, my body unfortunately requires it to stay lean

-not to mix fats and carbs in the same meal.

-that everyone’s body responds differently and patience is very important

- it is possible to get off the program when life calls and when you need to (vacations, family trips etc.), but still get back on the wagon right away when you can.

Year in review:

After a couple of years of working out, 2005 turned out to be the one where I finally tightened up my diet.

I was able to go from an average 23% body fat to maintaining in the 15% range without drastic changes in my day to day lifestyle. However, interestingly, I could not break the 120lb mark on the scale.

Eating clean and working out makes me feel focused, in control and I enjoyed having fitness challenges and goals.

Logging here on EF made me accountable to myself and I learned a ton from the wonderful ladies on this forum. :rose:

See you all in 2006!! :wavey:

Top Bottom