Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2005

Hey girl, keep up the good work.... Don't beat yourself up over cheat meals, incorporate them into your diet, so you have 1 once a week, that will keep you sane for the rest of the week, it's all about balance and moderate.

And last but least, enjoy the "reward meal" (I like to refer to a cheat meal as a reward for staying focused all week )

Roonytunes said:
Mon, 5/9
Scale weight: 125.5lbs

T-rex on empty stomach
6:45am
35 mins HIIT cardio: 3 min warmup, 10 min steady state, 8 intervals, 6 min cooldown

Glucorell-R prior
8am:
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/2 cup soy milk
large handful of blackberries

Thanks for the advice and encouragement, Miss24K! It's just so easy to keep thinking about the damage one cheat meal may have done!

10:15am:
1tbsp flax oil

12noon:
2 slices sprouted whole wheat bread
turkey burger patty

2:15pm:
15 almonds

3pm:
4 oz grilled chicken breast
small salad with tiny bit of light italian dressing

5:45pm:
1 tbsp ANTB
4 oz ahi tuna steak
large salad with light dressing

1 hour workout with trainer: circuit upper body routine with reps of 15 to 20, where we hit chest, tris from 2 angles, delts, bis from 2 angles, some back and shoulder.

8:45pm:
PWO shake - 1 scoop whey powder mixed with water

Totals: 1520 cals (~90g carbs, ~140g protein, ~50g fat)

Tues, 5/10
Scale weight: 125.5 lbs

AM 35 min steady state cardio:
20 mins elliptical on crosstraining mode, 10 mins stairmill on fat burner mode and 5 min cooldown on elliptical

7:45am:
Glucorell-R prior
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/2 cup soy milk

Roonytunes said:
Thanks for the advice and encouragement, Miss24K! It's just so easy to keep thinking about the damage one cheat meal may have done!
... "Reward" meal :)

Be sure to Enjoy them... live, learn, move on...try not to dwell on endulging once in a while...your body will adjust ;)

Best of luck! :rose:

Roonytunes said:
Tues, 5/10
Scale weight: 125.5 lbs

AM 35 min steady state cardio:
20 mins elliptical on crosstraining mode, 10 mins stairmill on fat burner mode and 5 min cooldown on elliptical

7:45am:
Glucorell-R prior
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/2 cup soy milk

I like "Reward Meal", Bunny :)

10:15am
1 tbsp flax oil

12 noon:
turkey burger patty (grill guy in cafeteria has caught on to my routine and actually had it ready for me...was kinda flattered)
2 slices sprouted bread
1 small salad with tiny bit of lite italian dressing

2:15pm:
15 almonds
4 oz chicken breast

5:30pm: (was totally starving. wondering if related to not taking t-rex for the day)
1/2 slab lite tofu
1 tbsp ANTB

7:30pm:
Winsor Pilates ab sculpting tape

8pm:
1 can tuna
large salad with 3 tbsp of "clean" salad dressing

Totals: ~1430 cals (~80g carbs, ~130g protein, ~50g fat)

Wed, 5/11
Scale Weight: 125.5 lbs (actually said 126lbs the first time, but read 125.5 the second time, so I took that. Dumbass scale!)

Was not supposed to wake up for AM cardio today since doing legs tonight, but woke up automatically at 5:45am. Last week, I was oversleeping with the alarm on and this week, I have a built-in system. Woohoo.

T-Rex on empty stomach:

6:45am:
30 min HIIT cardio (3 min warmup, 9 min steady state, 8 intervals, 3 min stead state, 3 min cooldown)

<observation: I get a "high" for the day from HIIT but was so friggin' beat and unproductive at work after yesterday's "steady state" cardio>

8am:
Glucorell-R prior
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/2 cup soy milk

The Shadow said:
how many cals?

In general? I think I am averaging between 1400 to 1500 cals. I post daily stats of approx. cals, carbs, proteins & fats consumed if you look through my day. I'm trying to keep carbs to around 100g or less and protein at about 120g. And then there's my one cheat meal. Do you think this is okay?

Goal is simply to drop bf% from 23% to 17%. Stats: 5ft 5", 125lbs, look good in regular clothes now but I want to look great in a bikini!

you need to be at 10-12x bodyweight....so it looks about right....

when is the cheat meal?

Frequency wise?

The Shadow said:
you need to be at 10-12x bodyweight....so it looks about right....

when is the cheat meal?

Frequency wise?

Cheat meal is once a week as of now. Either Fri night or Sat night is the plan. I think I need it to stay sane.

Roonytunes said:
Cheat meal is once a week as of now. Either Fri night or Sat night is the plan. I think I need it to stay sane.
:insane:

YES.... you are correct dear... you should 'reward' yourself one a week, or you can go crazy...like moi :rose:

*Bunny* said:
:insane:

YES.... you are correct dear... you should 'reward' yourself one a week, or you can go crazy...like moi :rose:

What Bunny said.

Enjoy yourself 1 once a week. And it's a reward da it!!!! lol

Top Bottom