Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2005

Here's a poll for anyone reading my log. I just found out that the CIO where I work is having a pizza lunch for us this Friday. There will be nothing else but friggin' pizza!

I just came back from a binge vacation and am trying to clean up my act this week. Also I already have my weekly cheat meal scheduled for Sat night (it's my birthday party, so this will be a bigger cheat than normal).

What should I do?
1) take a slice and only eat a few bites
2) say I got hungry early and already ate before the pizza lunch "meeting"
3) I'm lactose intolerant and so can't have any pizza
4) just eat one slice of pizza in the name of fitting in and not worry about it.
5) any other ideas??

Roonytunes said:
Here's a poll for anyone reading my log. I just found out that the CIO where I work is having a pizza lunch for us this Friday. There will be nothing else but friggin' pizza!

I just came back from a binge vacation and am trying to clean up my act this week. Also I already have my weekly cheat meal scheduled for Sat night (it's my birthday party, so this will be a bigger cheat than normal).

What should I do?
1) take a slice and only eat a few bites
2) say I got hungry early and already ate before the pizza lunch "meeting"
3) I'm lactose intolerant and so can't have any pizza
4) just eat one slice of pizza in the name of fitting in and not worry about it.
5) any other ideas??

Bring your own lunch of foods that fit into your diet & eat it.....Don't eat the pizza.....Just socialize......

And have you had pizza before?? What's so special about that?? If you're gonna cheat -- at least make it a cheat with something really special that you don't normally eat....instead of boring old takeout greasy pizza...

YAYYYYY, we're back online. Have been going nuts for the last two days without y'all. Actually had to do work all day :p

Jens, I followed your advice and skipped on the pizza today. Everything else has been on track diet and training-wise.

Just came back from a social event today where I wasn't drinking and was questioned about it. I thought I would try a more truthful answer of "I am thinking of competing in a fitness competition at some point and am working to get down to a lower bodyfat for now"'. Some idiot went "yeah, right...". That just made me want to punch him out!!

Anyways, I'm just so happy to come home, be able to log back here and vent about it.

Back to regular logging tomorrow....

I just read through your entire log (well sort of...I might've skimmed over a few pages..heh) but just wanted to say keep up the persistence!! Me and my spirit fingers are cheering you on! ;)

And I'm proud of you for skipping the pizza. Pizza has been my cheat food the last two times I "cheated"....I swear on my life I'll never eat pizza again. (well, that's not true either...but it sounds like a serious promise coming out of my mouth) I got SOOOO unbelievably sick BOTH times...seems as if the ol bod was just rejecting the heck out of the junk. Go figure. lol

Best wishes lady! :rose:

Sat, June 26th

scale weight: 122.5lbs

My birthday party was scheduled for the evening so I knew it was a major cheat meal day with all kinds of alcohol involved. Kept to program until 7pm till the margaritas started flowing....

9am: 50 min spinning class

10:30am:
1/2 cup oats
1 cup eggwhites
1/4 cup soymilk
1/2 cup blueberries

Noon: upper body workout with trainer
4x12 set of 20lb chest press, 10lb flys followed by pushups
4x12 set of seated rows followed by assisted pull-ups
4x12 standing cable rows (rear delts) followed by arnolds
4x10 of bicep curls with ez bar from various angles

1:15pm:
PWO shake of ON whey

2:30pm:
7 oz tofu
1/2 cup spinach

5pm:
ON whey powder mixed with water and 1 tbsp of ANPB

7pm to 3am:
Birthday celebration began...flow of 'ritas, nachos, all kinds of mexican from carne to ceviche to octopus to mole pablano, white sangria, birthday cake, martinis, a variety of shots of all colors...but it was one of the best birthdays I've had. I have such awesome friends in my life now and I came home so overwhelmed with emotion. All worth it even if I took a gazillion calories in the process :chomp:

Self reflection:
It really pays to take a step back and attempt to tweak aspects of your life.

Aww, thanks, Bunns :rose: What a sweet message with the cutest symbols! :heart: Was just reflecting on all the new and great things in my life this year - working out, eating clean AND EF + the fab women all rank high.

Sun, 6/26

Scale weight: 122.5lbs

Had a slight headache for most of the day. Drinking and mixing all kinds of alcohol will do that to you. Mostly hung out in bed today....

Only 3 small meals and widely spaced out because I couldn't get myself out of bed to go downstairs to the kitchen more than that...however, am very proud of self for resisting urge to indulge in greasy Chinese to cure hangover.

Noon:
1 gluc-r prior
1/2 cup oats
1 cup liquid egg whites
1/4 cup soymilk
1/3 cup blueberries

4pm:
1 gluc-r prior
1/2 cup oats
1 cup liquid egg whites
1/4 cup soymilk
1/3 cup blueberries

9:30pm:
Stallone protein pudding
15 almonds

Totals: Only 770 cals, but I'm sure it I more than made up for it last night.....

Off to bed and start back on program from Mon to Thurs. Going on a girls' trip to LA from Thurs night on thru Mon, July 4th which is the official birthday trip - this will prob cause yet another break in clean eating/working out unfortunately. But I have no more vacations from July 4th to Labor Day, so I plan to go hard for those 8 weeks and try to get down to 14%.

Mon, 6/27

Scale weight: 122.5lbs

No am cardio because I had to be at home for contractors at 7am...still very tired from Sat night's partying so it was probably for the best.

Spent most of the day ravenously hungry probably because of the insufficient food consumed yesterday. Could not wait 2 full hours between meals...

8am:
1/2 cup oats
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/4 cup soymilk
1/3 cup blueberries

9:30am:
15 almonds

10:30am:
3 oz dry tuna in a pouch

11:40am:
turkey burger patty
1 tbsp flax oil

1:15pm:
Trader Joes Greek Salad (salad with skim feta cheese, 3 olives and balsamic vinegarette)

2:30pm:
4 oz grilled chicken breast

<finally felt like I wasn't starving>

5:30pm:
Stallone chocolate protein pudding
1 tbsp ANPB

8pm:
Upper body workout with trainer - we did a strength analysis workout to see if we can up my weights to start doing 8 to 10 reps instead of 12 to 15 reps. My trainer has concern for my joints, tendons and ligaments since I have some structural issues. My muscle can handle the increased weight, but we needed to make sure everything else would cooperate. He ended up being pleasantly surprised at my abilities, so I think we will be tweaking my routine further as of next week for increased results.

9:15pm:
PWO shake of synergy Carribean Cooler whey powder mixed with water

Totals: 1480 cals (~60g carbs, ~155g protein, ~65-70g of fat)

Rt,

YOu are so funny with your Pizza Poll! lol
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you really celebrated!
How is your goals progressing?

Top Bottom