Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2005

Thurs, 6/16

I got my bodyfat and measurements retaken this morning after three weeks. My bodyfat percentage has dropped from 20.25% to 17.28%. I'm pleased with that, although my goal is to ultimately get down to about 12-14% to lose my lower body fat. I've lost about 4 lbs of fat and gained 1.2 lbs of muscle in this time period. I've lost ~3lbs in scale weight.

Below are my current measurements:
Bicep - 11 in (no diff)
Chest - 31.5 in (minus 1.5)
Waist - 23.25 in (minus 1)
Abs - 31.5 in (minus 1.5)
Hips - 38 (minus 2, my goal really is to get my waist and hips more in proportion!!)
Thigh - 22.25 in (minus 0.5)

Below is the difference in the bodyfat calliper measurements over 21 days:
Tricep: minus 5.5
Scapula (sp?): minus 2
Side Ab: no difference
Belly: minus 3
Thigh: minus 4

I was told to keep my routine the same since my body is responding well, so my regime and log continue... :)

Roonytunes said:
Thurs, 6/16

I got my bodyfat and measurements retaken this morning after three weeks. My bodyfat percentage has dropped from 20.25% to 17.28%.
When you started...
Stats: 5ft 5", 126 lbs, bf: 23.25%
Down JUST ABOUT 6%
Fantastic! :heart:

Thanks, Bunns! :heart: Your support and encouragement really do mean a lot to me!! :bigkiss: And I just got the Firm 5 Day Abs off ebay myself...

Thurs, 6/16

Scale weight: 122.5lbs

35 mins am cardio: 30 mins stairmill (varied between level 6,7,8 in fat burn mode) followed by 5 mins cooldown on elliptical runner

8:30am:
1/2 cup oats
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/3 cup blackberries
1/4 soymilk

9am: upper body workout with trainer - we trained at a new gym so I'm not sure how to describe some of the exercises, but basically we did 4 sets of 10-12 each of one armed-pec dec, standing cable pull at chest level, assisted dips for the back, 3 types of angled bicep curls followed by pushups superset.

10:30am:
PWO shake of PVL whey gourmet mixed with water

Noon:
1/2 cup cous cous
7 oz grilled tofu

3pm:
3 oz tuna steak
1 cup cooked brocolli

5pm:
overpriced sashimi @ the airport

5:45pm:
board flight for vacation!!!

Will more than likely be indulging in excessive Tex-Mex, margaritas etc., but am also packing whey powder, tuna pouches, Stallone pudding as well as workout clothes since the hotel has a "fitness room". Keep telling myself that it is okay to get off program for just 2-3 days to enjoy life but have mixed feelings of guilt etc. Oh well....will report back when I return on Sunday.

Will miss y'all since I won't have internet access for a few days....take care everyone!! :rose:

Roonytunes said:
Thanks, Bunns! :heart: Your support and encouragement really do mean a lot to me!! :bigkiss: And I just got the Firm 5 Day Abs off ebay myself...

Will miss y'all since I won't have internet access for a few days....take care everyone!! :rose:
Oh ya baby hahahaha - old school...

That's RIGHT! Have fun!!! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

I'm back from vacation. I ended up taking three days completely off from the program without working out, no supps and eating/drinking whatever I wanted. I think I needed it, but however was pleasantly surprised to find it wasn't as enjoyable as I thought it would be. In any case, I know I've done a little damage and am bloated to high heavens, but am getting right back on the program tomorrow. The alarm clock has been set for morning cardio!! :)

hey girl, yes sometimes you need to just take a break, my break is just about to end also, and I didn't really eat anything that gave me that satisfaction.

Don't worry about the bloating and water it will go away in a few days.

I also wanted to say congratualtions on your bf%, excellent job girlie :)

Thanks for the support, twinnies! :rose: I hope you guys are right and the water will leave my system soon enough.

Mon, 6/20
Scale weight: 127.5lbs *gulp*
Decided to do a carb-down day to help with the bloating

Am cardio: 30 mins on stairmill on level 8 in fatburn mode with 5 min cooldown on elliptical trainer

8:15am:
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/2 cup soymilk
10 blackberries

9:30am:
15 almonds

11:30am:
1 turkey burger patty
1 tbsp flax oil

1:30pm:
4 oz grilled chicken
2 cups dry salad

3:30pm:
1 small can of tuna

5:30pm:
7 oz grilled tofu
2 cups broccoli
2 tbsp ANPB

8pm: Met with trainer for upper body workout. Circuit type training of 5 sets of 15 reps in the following order with few mins rest in between sets: flat bench press, lat pulldowns, shoulder press (15lb dumbbells), sitting bicep curls (10lbs), skull crushers (10lbs reduced to 8 lbs for set 3, 4, 5)

9:15pm:
PWO shake of 1 scoop of ON vanilla-ice cream mixed with 10oz water

Totals: 1380 cals (~50g carbs, ~145g protein, ~55g fat)

Supps: 2 CB, 3 alcar, 3 green tea extract, 6 l-rex, YES applied twice, 1 daily multi.

Tues, 6/21

Scale weight: 125lbs

AM Cardio: 35 mins HIIT on treadmill - 5 min warmup @ 4mph, 10 cycles alternating with 30 sec @ 9mph followed by 90 sec @ 4mph, 7 min steady-state and then 3 min cooldown

8:15am
1/2 cup oats
1 cup liquid eggwhites
1/4 cup soymilk
1/3 cup blueberries

10am:
1 pouch tuna
15 almonds

12:30pm:
1 turkey burger patty
1 tbsp flax oil

3:30pm:
4 oz grilled chicken
2 cups dry salad

6pm:
7 oz grilled tofu
1 cup cooked spinach
1 tbsp ANPB

8:30pm:
1 scoop ON whey powder mixed with water
1 tbsp ANPB

Totals: 1465 cals (~75g carbs, ~150g protein, ~60g fat)

Supps: Daily vitamin, 2 CB, 6 l-rex, 3 alcar, 3 green tea extract, YES 2X

Top Bottom