Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

roids and Circulation problems

lisaSS

I'm a female planning to use anavar in small dosages for fat loss, I just wanted to double check with you if roids cause poor blood circulation that lead to head aches and varicose veins, I saw that in tv .

Varicose veins are completely genetic. Steroids like anavar will have no effect on them. It sucks and I wish I could recommend a supplement or procedure to help reduce them but truthfully, the only thing that will get rid of them is surgery.

Any supplement to reduce varicoseveins is a scam.

Steroids will cause things like high blood pressure and poor cholesterol levels but not varicose veins.

I would only recommend anavar for competitive female bodybuilders though. It is not for the regular gym rat type of girl.

Remember that steroids including anavar do not burn fat. This is misinformation. To burn fat you need to be in a caloric deficit and doing your cardio/training. SARMs will help if you want to use something.

I recommend this stack:

12 weeks of SR-9009, Cardarine, and N2Slin.

Steroids will cause things like high blood pressure and poor cholesterol levels but not varicose veins.

I would only recommend anavar for competitive female bodybuilders though. It is not for the regular gym rat type of girl.

Remember that steroids including anavar do not burn fat. This is misinformation. To burn fat you need to be in a caloric deficit and doing your cardio/training. SARMs will help if you want to use something.

I recommend this stack:

12 weeks of SR-9009, Cardarine, and N2Slin.

You can also stack these with anavar if you may. But I would try to keep off roids as a female for as long as possible.

As for GW and SR, the dosing is
GW 10mg AM & 10mg PM
SR 6x5mg doses split throughout the day

Top Bottom