Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

roids and breast size

is it true aas reduce breast size and I wonder if a cycle of anavar for 10 weeks at 20 mg can cause this effect on my
breast, thank you.
Yes it can. Remember, a women's breast is mostly fat. If you burn more body fat your breast will most likely shrink.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

No steroids don't reduce breast size. Diet do.

If you lose weight, some of this weight is going to be fat and part of your breasts is made up of fats, so by reducing body fat you will reduce your breasts.

women who use steroids are typically obsessed over this shit so they drop their body fat super low and that is what shrinks breast size.

and frankly if your body fat is over 20% as a female (just like how males should be under 12%) then using steroids is pointless in the first place. and those body fat numbers are being super generous.

Steroids do not influence breast size.

Breasts are primarily fat so loosing body fat will shrink the size of your breasts. Female bodybuilders have such small breasts because they have such low body fat

No because steroids do not cause fat loss so they will not decrease breast size. To do that you would have to get leaner.

Top Bottom