Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roid Store Clen

ca2007

I'm new here and to forums in general.

Has anyone ordered Clen from the Roid Store?

Is it the real thing?

Thanks.

holy hell!!

everyone is going to stand buy and watch people get duped out of their money huh? Ethically how is this good for business? What kind of company would stand behind deceptive business practices? WTF? No one cares about their customers anymore! shame shame!!

Are the products so shitty that they have to market them in a deceptive manner just so they can sell?

ca2007......Do some research before you even try Clen...It is not the answer to everything...Diet and training are

ca2007 said:
I'm new here and to forums in general.

Has anyone ordered Clen from the Roid Store?

Is it the real thing?

Thanks.
Welcome to EF :wavey:

I have never used the product or company you mention.

In the middle of this page there is some good info about clen and what it is, who it's for, etc. Interesting for those not knowing much about it.

If you'd like to lose weight (i.e drop some fat the healthy way) go ahead and post some questions, Im sure the ladies will help you out. :) If this post was simply to ask the authenticity of clen, can't help ya there. :)

Stick with these girls and they will help ya. Stay away from that stuff if you want to get and stay lean. It should only be used for competitors or experienced women that need a short cut. It also is responsible for some horrible rebounds I have seem people deal with. I have also seen many women take it, feel like shit and not really drop fat. Good luck....

Top Bottom