Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Road to the Next Level…No Other Objective but to Aim High..., Failure is not an Option

It makes more sense..... I'll give it a shot... That's a lot of food,...I picked up some muscle milk to try and make up some of those calories lol.....

I'll need to pick up a good quality caliper... I hadve a digital that is just not very accurate... Any suggestion on where on line???

Thanks for the input......

Supplments will be my next evaluation

Creatine CEE
Sesamin
a good multu- Eve by Now
R-ALA
Acetul L Carnitine ?

whiteknight39 said:
It makes more sense..... I'll give it a shot... That's a lot of food,...I picked up some muscle milk to try and make up some of those calories lol.....

I'll need to pick up a good quality caliper... I hadve a digital that is just not very accurate... Any suggestion on where on line???

Thanks for the input......

Supplments will be my next evaluation

Creatine CEE
Sesamin
a good multu- Eve by Now
R-ALA
Acetul L Carnitine ?

The digital ones are as good as you can get.

A set of Lange's are 300 bucks

Stick to a 40p/30c/30f diet on 14 cals per pound and you will be good.

I went to see the trainer this weekend..... He wants me to gain one lbs per week till I hit 140 and then level off.....He figures I should be 140 by Oct...... I don;t understand the reasoning behind having to gain weight to gain muscle mass..... I can't wrap my head arounds this one....

The diet starts today and I'm going with Shadow's suggestion

whiteknight39 said:
I went to see the trainer this weekend..... He wants me to gain one lbs per week till I hit 140 and then level off.....He figures I should be 140 by Oct...... I don;t understand the reasoning behind having to gain weight to gain muscle mass..... I can't wrap my head arounds this one....

The diet starts today and I'm going with Shadow's suggestion

because PURE lbm gains are difficult at best if you are expreienced and clean

Wow, I can't believe it has been this long since I have posted

A little recap of the past while then.....

I took about 2 months off the gym... had tennis elbow where I could not pick up a cup of coffee.. Have been doing physio, ART, accupuncture...you name it... It is better now but still a bit painful

I have gained more weight than I wanted to .. I am at 134 lbs as of this morning....It;s been a struggle.......

I am back at the gym and eating clean now.... so it;s back to business for me...

Welcome back! I feel ya - I've had every joint pain I've ever had in my life flare up this summer. Sux. But there's always the road back!

Re: The Road to the Next Level…No Other Objective but to Aim High..., Failure is not

whiteknight39 said:
I have gained more weight than I wanted to .. I am at 134 lbs as of this morning....It;s been a struggle.......

I am back at the gym and eating clean now.... so it;s back to business for me...

I hear you on this - I have ebeen working to get baby weight off. It really is an ongoing process isn't it? Not to mention a slow one ....

Good luck - and hope the elbow is feeling better!

Top Bottom