Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The right Clenbuterol dose for women

eleonor bull

Hello Ladies,

In your expericned opinion, what could be the ideal dosage for a females with this stats
24 years old
5'7
165 pounds
I'm looking for a cut look and muscle hardness. TY!

Clenbuterol was never meant for fat loss purposes, and when taken at dosages needed for that it will cause a lot of side effects (such as headached, crams, increased blood pressure, stomach disorders, insomnia, and many more stim related side effects). Besides, it is completely catabolic, so it will not only burn fat, but also lean muslce mass. Therefore, it will mostly reduce your overall mass, not just fat. What's more, it will also increase cortisol levels, which may lead to further fat gains, and other undesired effects.

For this reason, I strongly recommend you to use some safer alternatives that were meant for fat loss and recomping all along. For instance, Cardarine GW will effectively burn fat, but at the same time it will maintain your lean mass. Additionally, it will greatly enhance your endurance and recovery, leading to improved cardio performance, which will ultimately help with fat loss even more. The best part of it is that it causes no side effects at all.

You can stack it with N2Slin, which is a potent nutrient partitioner, which will redistribute insulin into the muscles instead of fat. It does not have side effects either, so it is completely safe to use. I have personally used both, and my wife has also done so - the results were always beyong expectations, and there were no issues at all.

Clen has some nasty side effects so I would definitely avoid it. If you are going to use it anyways read Muskate's articles above.

Top Bottom