Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

right age on females to run anavar

fem.fitness

Hi guys, I have a question, for man the right age to take AAS is between 26 to 30 years old, I was wondering if it's the same case for females to take anavar for fat loss and toning up, I'm 24 and I want to shape off about 10 pounds of body fat but I need a little push , I need something that really works , not fat burners or stuff like that, something legit like anavar, thank you.

Anavar is no what you are looking for. It is not a fat loss drug. It is a steroid and steroids increase muscle protein synthesis. Anavar for a woman is beneficial for competitive bodybuilders and bikini models. For someone just looking to tone up and lose a bit of fat the best results will still come from diet and exercise. You need to use a TDEE calculator to determine how many calories you burn in a day. Just eat 500 less than that and exercise every day. That will absolutely produce results. If you really want something for a boost then look into Cardarine and N2Slin. Cardarine is a PPAR upregulator so it will increase v02max allowing you to do your cardio with ease. It will also directly burn fat. N2Slin is a non-stim fat burner and nutrient partitioner. It will prevent carbs from being stored as fat.

Steroids work at any age. I don't recommend using steroids until you are at least 23 because you are still going through puberty and adding steroids to the mix will disrupt the delicate hormonal balance.

As @Masonic Bodybuilder mentioned though. There are much better options then anavar for your goals

Check out this article I wrote on anavar usage for females -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...-part-1-trevor-kouritzin-(muskate)-40568.html

In part 2 I talk about alternatives with less side effects -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...-part-2-trevor-kouritzin-(muskate)-40741.html

Top Bottom