Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

reversability of voice deepening?

JuicyGirl

I have been doing some research on this topic and wanted to post a very interesting procedure I have found:

http://www.annelawrence.com/lava.html

There must be something that can be done about virilizing after the fact because you listen to voices like Kim Chiveskys and she sounds fine after probably using tons of gear to get to her level. The LAVA(laser assisted voice adjustment) procedure is used on transsexuals to make a man "pass" as a woman.

If anyone has comments or desires to expand on this topic that would be great!

Wow, it's amazing what medical science can do!

I've also always wondered about Kim Chizevsky. She has this totally baby barbie voice. How does she do that?

My voice never went back to normal after a very short cycle of deca-durabolin several years ago. I was SO uneducated about the side effects of steroids and let a guy friend give it to me. Needless to say, I am more than slightly upset about it.

I don't sound like a man or anything but am frustrated about not having a full range and have to speak at the top of my current range to sound okay and that gets painful after a while. And sometimes in the mornings it is not good.

I have met plenty of female BBs who are way worse off than me and I sound like a girly female compared to them. But when I am around my girlfriends you can tell a definate difference in my voice and that is bothersome. Also, my voice no longer carries well and it is hard to hear me in a loud room.

I am thinking about contacting Dr. Orloff to see what she can do, if anything. I have a feeling she'll tell me I'm not a candidate but it would be nice to pass along info to females with deeper voices than mine (like Chyna's).

Any input or more info from the scientists here would be appreciated:)

Interesting...would like to hear what W6 and Lobo have to say about it.

wow thats awesome! very interesting!!
my voice has been cracking from anavar for MONTHS now. even when i was off it didnt go back to normal. im such a senstive freak of nature!?!? whos voice changes with anavar!?!??! anyway... i havent noticed it being deeper in general but it cracks when i laugh or go high pitch... i sound like a lil boy going through puberty at times...:confused:

i say keep reading up on it.... and see if i u can contact some of the people who have had that done..... seems pretty cool! good luck sweeite!

Knew of a female that did something like that some years ago. She was a heavy juicer and they managed to fix her voice.

W6

"My voice never went back to normal after a very short cycle of deca-durabolin several years ago. I was SO uneducated about the side effects of steroids and let a guy friend give it to me. Needless to say, I am more than slightly upset about it.

I don't sound like a man or anything but am frustrated about not having a full range and have to speak at the top of my current range to sound okay and that gets painful after a while. And sometimes in the mornings it is not good."

DITTO. I wish I had $5000 to spare :(

Top Bottom