Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

resistance bands ?

buffchic69

Hi.

Maybe it's a little soon to be asking this, but here goes:

I will be going away starting in July and be back home in September. for those 2 months I will practically be in the ass end of space. No gyms, heck the nearest store is even miles away.

Anyway, I've been seeing a lot on resistance bands, do they really work ? Are bands just as effective as weights ? Can I use them for 2 months ?

I refuse to go 2 months without sticking to my workout.

Any other ideas for keeping the muscle up ?

Thanks ! :roadster:

Resistance bands are awesome! They make for a very portable gym, and you can include a broom stick to create a "squat bar" with them.

Bands are a great part the powerlifting I used to do as well. They create a different drag on the bar or the dumbbells than without. If you have a bench, some dumbbells and a broom or stick you can do presses by running the bands around your broomstick and under the bench for some really interesting resistance as well as if you run the band under the bench and hold the ends in your hands with or without dumbbells and do regular DB presses.

After doing that with bands, I found that my regular workouts w/o the bands were much stronger.

Top Bottom