Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Replies wanted on cycle

Lita2

Hey ladies!

So, I started my 1st cycle...here is what it looks like along with my workout. I would like to maximize my results, so any advice would be appreciated and welcomed!! Also, if you know things I should expect, let me know. :) Thanks!

8 weeks at 10mg anavar/day
ECA throughout (I am not sure of a good dosage....I have been taking like 6 hydroxycuts and 4 thermalcuts per day)
Beginning at week 5 and going through week 8 and continuing for 2 weeks after the cycle, adding clen

I am 22.8% bf and 180 lbs. I want to get to 15% bf

M- Chest and Tri's
T- Back and Bi's
W- Shoulders and Legs
H- Off
F- Chest and Tri's
S- Back and Bi's
N- Shoulders and Legs

Also, with my lifting, I want to add definition, not bulk, so I figured I should do like 3 sets of 16 at weights that are not high, but still a challenge.

And I will throw in 30 min of cardio after lifting 3-4 times per week.

Let me know what you think and any experiences you may have had!

~~~~Happy 4th of July~~~~

1) you didn't mention your diet, but that is probably the most important thing when you are trying to cut fat... you have to be eating 5-6 small, clean meals a day... no or minimal cheating... (do a search for some dieting ideas if you aren't already VERY strict)

2) you may be overdoing on the therms... but that's just my 2 cents

3) i'd recommend lifting heavier weights... you won't bulk up, even on anavar (anavar doesn't tend to add bulk easily)... lift a weight that will fatigue the working muscle in 8-12 reps, for 2-4 working sets... lean muscle mass will increase your metabolism and help burn fat

4) up your cardio A LOT... you'll need to do 60 min of cardio in the morning on an empty stomach 4-5 times a week... have fun... i hate it too, we all do...

5) with your weights i'd split shoulders and legs, legs are a hard enough workout as it is if you're doing them properly, and to hit delts properly ususally takes a while... (if i did my legs and delts on the same day... well i'd pass out probably, but i'd be in the gym for probably 3-3 1/2 hours... WAY too long...

just becaue you are on AS doesn't mean you don't have to bust your ass in the gym... your cycle will only be as good as the work you put into it...

personally, i would have suggested waiting until you get everything else down before going to the anavar, you'd probably be able to focus better on the gains you can get on it if you didn't have to worry about cutting up so much... remember, and i can't say this enough, steriods will NOT reduce body fat... only hard work and clean diet will shed fat... even the clen won't help if you aren't already bang on with your cardio and diet...

oh... not sure how you're cycling the clen, but its best not to go more than 2 weeks on it (and you probably won't see much results after that first two weeks) if you're doing it for 6 weeks, go on 2 weeks and off 2 weeks... cycle eca in the off if you want...

good luck

I agree with Phemomena....

I would change the splits too, and add an extra rest/recovery day every eighth day. With that split there would be a rest day every fourth day instead of every six. At a minimum add one alternating 4 days then 5 days.

Also, lets see the diet now, and what you have planned for during your cycle.

The cycle with clen at the end to cut looks more like a mans cycle. Is there any particular reason for you doing it this way? It would be better to go ahead with the cycle first, trying to add strength and lifts while 'on', and THEN LATER do a cutting cycle after you stablilize.

Also, I am amazed that you are not having trouble with sides from the diet stack you are taking now! Are you extremely carbo sensitive?

Those are just my thoughts and questions based upon what we know now.

BE

BE is correct, take another off day from lifting, do cardio on that off day if you want, just... make sure you have at least one day that is completely off too... i usually make that my diet cheat day too...

you're serious with those thermos!
legs deserve their own day- separate from shooulders gives better results
if you work legs hard, you'll be too tired for much else

I didn't mention my diet just because that's what I am already sure of how to do properly. I eat all white meats, hardly any red.....low fat and low carbs, cutting all carbs after 6 p.m. Lots of oatmeal, protein shakes and chicken. Also, I eat lots of tuna and homemade granola. I drink between 1-2 gallons of water per day.

So, is it ok to work chest, back, tri's and bi's twice a week and legs and shoulds on separate days only once per week? I am glad you told me about anavar not really bulking......I didn't know that. I am already bulky enough.

As for the clen, I stacked it that way into the cycle just because I was thinking it would be best for cutting, after I had killed myself for the first 4 weeks and shed most of the excess fat so the results wouldn't be weight loss, but muscle definition.

As for my sides from ECA, I think my body has built up somewhat of an immunity to it because I have used so many different types of it for so long. I took a few months off of it before my cycle started. I guess I am just used to the sides. I constantly sweat and have trouble sleeping, but melatonin and calcium before bed helps.

So, more cardio- split up shoulders and legs and cycle my clen two weeks.....gotcha! Thank you everyone.

i'd recommend a 6 day split that looks something like this (which is what i usually)

day 1 - chest and tris
day 2 - back and bis
day 3 - off
day 4 - legs
day 5 - shoulders/calves
day 6 - off

its a weird thing to get used to a split that doesn't correspond to the week days, but it does put some variety into the mix... if it bothers you a lot, add another off day in there, play with the days/splits for what works for you and your schedule... personally i add in another leg day since i'm focusing on them more these days... but you shouldn't work a muscle more than once in about a 4 or 5 day peroid remeber, lean muscle growth happens out of the gym, not in it...

i do cardio 5 to 6 times in the am for an hour, lift in the pm...

not sure when you lifting, but don't shy away from carbs after you lift, regardless of the time of day... have a carb drink right after your workout and then about an hour or so later have some carbs and protein (chicken and a sweet potato and salad or something)...

be careful with those therms, i'm not the only one that thinks you're overdoing it... try different brands, everyone will have a little something different in it that may (at least physcologically) help you from becoming immune.... i change mine every month or two, and never even go near the recommeded dosage, but i'm super sensitive to caffine...

oh, and red meat isn't bad for you, just get a lean cut... will help muscle repair and growthn better than any other protein (so i've heard, i do feel stronger with some red meat in my diet)..... and i would suggest if you don't already, add some flax seed oil or other efa into the mix... you need those good fats too...

Top Bottom