Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Replacing Enanthate with Cypionate

BrickGirl

Taking 50mg(1/4cc 200mg) of test enanthate once a week, is it okay if I use Cypionate instead, also 200mg? I love the feel of the enan, just wondering if it will be the same with the cyp.

Thanks! :)

p.s. I am up to weighing 140, from 125 and am wearing a size Zero. Thank you Winstrol :)

Last edited:
From what I hear.............

Ttokkyo test = pain at the injection site for many

As Lobo said. Test is test. The guys that I've talked to who get real test from phamacies really can't tell the difference between Deletestryl (enanthate) and Depo-Test (cypionate) but this is mostly for replacement therapy.

Bottom line, if the dosing is the same (mg/ml), you probably won't notice any difference except more pain at the inj site from Ttokkyo test, BUT keep us informed.

W6

If it does hurt, I will place some B12 in with it, I heard that is supposed to help a little, and I just happen to have a bottle of it :)

By now you've already done it, but the b12 won't do much to ease the pain. In fact it usually makes it sting even more. Most people I talk to say the burn from ttokkyo cyp is much milder than it was when it first came out so if you have a newer batch it probably won't make much difference.

I havn't done it yet, will be a week or two before I run out of the other, just trying to think of something before hand, guess I will just slam it in with it alone and deal with it, thanks :)

There is virtually no difference between cypionate and enanthate esters. They have nearly the same half-lives. Don't expect any difference.

Top Bottom