Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Relationships

M

*MissFit*

What are the little things you do or they do to show you they care

CanadianCutie said:
What are the little things you do or they do to show you they care

I think it's the little things like when he puts my daughter Carissa to bed or keeps the kids busy so I can take a hot bath and have some alone time. Or when he's got my back. The latest thing was last night he knew my quads were killing me from Friday nights work out and he gave me a GREAT massage. Of course there were extras :licker: LOL.

Saying that he misses me when he had just seen me 5 minutes ago.

Hugs me everytime he see me

Asking how am I doing.. ( on the phone or when were just hanging out)

But Over all

Him saying I love inifinity is enough for me to show that he cares.
586.gif

He works long hours on a shift he hates so that I can stay home with our kids. :heart:

He puts out on demand. LOL.

He will hang out with the kids on a Saturday night after working all week if I want to go to a "moms night out".

He spends his free time with us rather than doing "his own thing" even though I'm sure he would like some down time of his own.

He sacrifices things he wants in order to give me and the kids what we want.

He is committed to his family. He would rather die than live away from his kids - which means we work THROUGH our issues rather than running to the nearest divorce lawyer.

I would cook special meals or his favorite dish.

Called his job to say hello.

Asked him about his special projects at work. Even though half the time I didn't know what he was talking about, I showed interest.

Rubbed his feet and gave him massages.

Took him out on a date (all he had to was drive - I don't have a license).

Buy me my favorite chocolates around "that time of the month"

honestly mine has fallen outta the sky i think.. too good to be true :p

nycgirl said:
I would cook special meals or his favorite dish.

Called his job to say hello.

Asked him about his special projects at work. Even though half the time I didn't know what he was talking about, I showed interest.

Rubbed his feet and gave him massages.

Took him out on a date (all he had to was drive - I don't have a license).

Buy me my favorite chocolates around "that time of the month"

On the flip side,I make sure he has a nice hot homemade meal when he gets home. I clean the house and do all the budgeting for the household so he doesn't have to worry about it. I rub his back when it's sore,I email him with little flirty notes,I have snuck a little note in his lunch saying something like just to let you know I love you!! He knows I'm here for him when he needs to talk or go to the pool room and play some 9 ball and relax after a stressful day at work.

momsgettinfit said:
On the flip side,I make sure he has a nice hot homemade meal when he gets home. I clean the house and do all the budgeting for the household so he doesn't have to worry about it. I rub his back when it's sore,I email him with little flirty notes,I have snuck a little note in his lunch saying something like just to let you know I love you!! He knows I'm here for him when he needs to talk or go to the pool room and play some 9 ball and relax after a stressful day at work.
Same here :)
I was sick as a dog last night and had to get up and sleep on the couch at 1 am. Hubby got up and laid on the recliner beside me and made sure I was comfortable and not once left me. He woke this morning and I could tell he was really sore, but not once did he complain. I thought that was pretty darn sweet

jleigh said:
Same here :)
I was sick as a dog last night and had to get up and sleep on the couch at 1 am. Hubby got up and laid on the recliner beside me and made sure I was comfortable and not once left me. He woke this morning and I could tell he was really sore, but not once did he complain. I thought that was pretty darn sweet

About 1 1/2 yrs ago I had to have a partial hysterectomy and was laid up for a couple of weeks, couldn't really do anything. He took his vacation to stay home and take care of me and our daughter. He did everything and waited on me hand and foot. He never complained and I was so greatful he did it. He can be an ass sometimes but he sure does have his good points. :heart:

Leaving little "i miss you" (etc) notes sporatically....in pockets, wallet, cell phone, etc.

Starting the car/heater in the morning before work. (cold days)

Write a love letter in code. Make a mix tape. (funny ones are great too)

Leaving a $10-20 in the car with a "lunch is on me" note.

Ironing clothes for work.

Unexpected calls throughout the day.

Deliver flowers for no special occasion.

Mail a hallmark card to him/her especially for NO special occasion. Especially cool if you live together. (and they check the mail)

Once a week for a year: Jot down two reasons why you love him/her or one great thing he/she did. Then at the end of the year print it all out on a big scroll and give it to your sig other. (dang that's sweet)

Lunch break sex. Yum.

Make a memory box. Movie tix stubs, restaurant matches, labels from wine bottles, maps from road trips, anything from a memorable moment....make a cool scrapbook or memory box type thing.

Anything wacky and creative.

I'm all about keeping tha luv alive. :qt:

Top Bottom