Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Regarding the anavar testing you ladies did

McBane

Hello, I did a cycle that included var a little while ago and was basically interested in seeing if that var was real. From what I've heard most var is bunk. I've done some searching but couldn't find the ones I'm talking about. They are a generic brand and were labeled Oxandralona. They were 10mg capsules, one side of the capsule was blue, the other side was white. I'd appreciate it if someone could even just point me in the right direction of where I can find out whether or not these were real.

The only way to tell is to have them tested. Loeffler, Denkall, paper, pharmacy (not street) BTG were real.

well the label has a sort of spanish ring to it. Have you checked on the "counterfeits" board? may find someone familiar with your babies there. All the stuff we've checked so far had a distinct name brand on them. (whether it was actually that depends on the brand u are talking .. but yours are specifically generic).

Top Bottom