Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

reforvit 4 women??

bigchik

My first cycle,1/2 cc per day,will this be effective or will I just get bad side fx?
reforvit 50 cc bottles go for 25 bucks here. Good deal huh.It works for my husband,will it kill me?
some info; female 125lbs 5'2" been lifting awhile.can bench press 135

yeah , maybe its not for women.Been doin it for 4 weeks and havent had MY PERIOD YET.
Anybody got any experience with this?
I seem to be getting quick results,decreased
body fat,increased strength.

cost is not the limiting factor,its the fact that Ive never had to stick myself before.If the reforvit is that harsh, I have a 10 cc bottle of 200mg norandren that my husband says most women use, is this easier on the body?
thanks for your input and patience.

your husband should have been smarter than that. stick to the deca then throw in some primo or anavar. use your head.........

For a first cycle, stick wtih primo or Winny at little dosage to see how your body reacts.This will help you plan corretly your 2nd cycle. Side effect from Androgens on women are not wanted (weel usually!)

BB

------------------
BIG?....Yes I am!

Using 1 cc 50mg Deca a week presently. Happy with the minimal sides, (acne ,oily skin, voice deepening) and the decent results. Starting to feel pretty strong (most days)!:smash:

Top Bottom