Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reducing cellulite

redbottom2

What are some of the options I can use to reduce cellulite >? I know diet and exercise helps but can I use anything along with that ?

fasting is the iron clad way to nuke out cellulite. prolonged fasting and drinking a lot of water will clean out old dead cells and burn off both cellulite and scar tissue.

you can check my Ebook in my signature to learn more about it or hit me up

You need to lose some of your body fat because cellulite is a natural skin irregularities caused by the way fat and fibrous tissue are organized. So, lots of body fat plus poor elasticity and loose skin equals more cellulite.

So, even if you lose enough subcutaneous fat, you can still have cellulite because your skin may not have good elasticity.

The best thing you can do is diet and exercise, specially lifting weights. There's no magic, there's work. Creams, massages, pills... all are scams.

The only cosmetic procedure capable of removing adipose tissue and loose skin are liposuction and plastic surgery, but they are extremely invasive.

All those 'cellulite reducing' creams/supplements are major scams.

Cellulite is nothing more then body fat. The only way you can remove it is to lower your body fat levels.

Top Bottom