Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recovery after giving birth

EightyNinthKey

I have given birth to my first child a couple ofmonths ago, and now my belly is very soft and hanging down. I amalready training hard, do a lot of treadmills and squats, and abs.What exercises can a woman do after pregnancy to recover as fast aspossible?

You are doing all the right things, but unfortunately, these exercises will not return your skin elasticity. If it went so bad, your best bet would be a surgery to remove the excess skin. It is a sad thing, but some women are prone to this skin stretching, which does not get recovered. Also, you can use coconut oil - it is extremely beneficial for skin recovery and health, so combined with exercise it should be of a great help. But as I said, if the skin stretching is too bad, only surgery will help.

You just gave birth! Don't be so hard on yourself. You will get your old body back, it's just going to take some time.

There are no magic exercises or magic workout routines. Everything works, it just takes time.

If you are experiencing loose skin around your midsection, look into the haemorrhoid cream preparation H. It is very effective at tightening loose skin. Apply it onto your midsection after showering each day.

You can start it after two months of rest from giving birth and you can do any exercise which you want to do, just make sure take proper diet and start it from light exercises

Top Bottom