Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recommended Cycle for Sister...

Caesar_wv

Hey Gals!!

I was over on the other board and posted this question yesterday. They advised me to come here and ask it.

My sister is getting ready to run Clen. 2 weeks on/2 weeks off (ECA stack during off weeks).

She is currenlty, and has been doing cardio, for some time. Her diet is very clean. She is 5'8 125. Her goal is more definition, and tone.

Would you ladies recommend anything else for her to run during this time??? (Winny?) I've attached a pic of her. Have at it ladies!

Thanx!!!

I don't know about everyone else, but I'd just skip the clen and stick with the ECA assuming she can tolerate the ECA and has no underlying health problems with would be worsened with ECA.

125 at 5'8" is already toothpick status, she needs to add at least 10 lbs of muscle before she starts thinking about losing any fat and heavy lifting and adequate calories are my first choices, certainly not Winny.

W6

She needs to stop eca and clen in my opionion, stop the cardio also and EAT! You can't define what isn't there :) I guess you could get some nice bone striations ;) but seriously, have her pack on some meat :)

5'8 125????????? That is way to small!!! In your thread i saw nothing about strength training...your sister can not and will not get the "tone" look she is looking for by taking clen, eca and doing mad amounts of cardio...she will keep her bodyfat..possibly gain more and just end up running her head into the ground. Drop the cardio...the clen,....the eca..and start eating 6 times a day...start training with some weights...3-4 times a week. She doesnt need any supplements..just some proper nutrition and some freakin food!!!!!!!!!!!

What they said.

And this is not to say that she needs to "bulk up" as in heavy duty body building. But if her goal is to "lean out & add some mass", this can easily be done w/ a good diet w/ the right amount of protein & carbs & good fats and a focus on lifting instead of just cardio. Piles of cardio will keep some fat off but it is also catabolic & will hinder mass gain. Thus the "skinny fat". By increasing her muscle a little bit she can tighten up - not just by trying to lose fat. And she doesnt' need to gain huge amounts of weight either. And simply put, diet is the most important part of all of this. Its cheap, easy, doesnt' make you crazy w/ extra jitters and it also doesn't come in a magic pill.

Top Bottom