Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reality check

While winning is nice. The real victory is the shape you are in. It is one most will never achieve. Be proud of what you have already accomplished!

So I'm only a few days away from my first competition prep! And reality is setting in. What if I do it wrong? What if I end up looking like shit? What if I can't afford a decent looking suit? And for christ's sake-- what if I don't win??? I worry too much, I know. But I guess I'm more competitive than I thought I was and I just don't wanna mess this up! I know I'll end up making mistakes. So I know that I'm being a total ass here. :) this whole thing is such a mind game sometimes. I've increased my muscularity over the last six months (which was the goal) and my diet is cleaned up so I leaned out a bit (another goal) but sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and I think I'm not big enough or striated enough or I think the pudge that's still on my stomach will never go away. Total mind f$&k, right?!? Eek!!!

I like this quote for when I need extra resolve:

"A man does what he must - in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures - and that is the basis of all human morality"

Winston Churchill

I like this quote for when I need extra resolve:

"A man does what he must - in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures - and that is the basis of all human morality"

Winston Churchill

Here here !! Lol wise words jjtt!

Top Bottom