Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

realistic female goals PED’s

Ilsoem

I'm looking at seriously trying anabolic steroids
I know some guys that my gym are using them and have encouraged me to try them
I’m looking at trying anavar oxandrolone maybe 5mgs a day.
should I try 10 or 15 mg and then back down on the dose or should I start low and work my way up
I'm 46 years old and I weigh approximately 138 lb

Make sure to test your Anavar, test kits are readily available online. This is the first must.

Yes, start at 5 mg a day then go to 10 mg of Anavar taken in two 5 mg doses 12 hours apart. We do this as Anavar has a 9 hour half life, so by taking it twice during the day it keeps your levels up. For your first cycle I would go no higher than 10 mg for 6-8 weeks then take an equal number of weeks off. This is what my wife did, and she is 51 years old. As long as you don't have side affects you can try 15 or 20 mg a day on your second cycle but go no longer than 6 weeks if you step it up.

As a female your dosage is pretty low and not hard on the body, but it still would not hurt to get some supplement to support liver function and then Potassium supplements as well.

Now that is how I would recommend taking Anavar, but is Anavar the best PED for your goal? What is your goal? Anavar is best for women that want to build muscle, but other options exist for other goals. Other options do exist for women, but Anavar is probably the safest.

i dont suggest you go over 5mgs anavar ed
stick to 2.5mgs-5mgs with cardarine
and always roidtest your anavar

Top Bottom