Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

reaching your goals and staying motivated

GREAT post needto!!

I was in that situation 3 months ago.
I was a lifetime member of WW(17 years on program) that came to a screeching halt last october. The motivation and support had died.
There was something inside me that wanted so much more and just did n't fine it there. I had received a postcard in the mail that a new gym
was opening up 4 min from my house so I went and joined. I have not looked back at my old life as a WW and have moved forward to my new one as getting fit & strong in the gym(and as me as a person)
The friends and support I have made here have made this all possible.
I have a goal and will NOT stop till I get there. It may not be tomorrow or in 6 months, but I know that I have the support & friends to make it happen.

Thanks again for all the Motivation!!

GREAT post needto!!

I was in that situation 3 months ago.
I was a lifetime member of WW(17 years on program) that came to a screeching halt last october. The motivation and support had died.
There was something inside me that wanted so much more and just did n't fine it there. I had received a postcard in the mail that a new gym
was opening up 4 min from my house so I went and joined. I have not looked back at my old life as a WW and have moved forward to my new one as getting fit & strong in the gym(and as me as a person)
The friends and support I have made here have made this all possible.
I have a goal and will NOT stop till I get there. It may not be tomorrow or in 6 months, but I know that I have the support & friends to make it happen.

Thanks again for all the Motivation!!
Good for you girl :biggrin:

I spent the last few hours putting this together for all of you. I hope it helps some one

Reaching your goals. - Needtobuildmuscle Board :heart::heart::heart:

That was awesome, Need2!
I'm at a place where I have reached my goals several times, but there are always new goals to reach and that post inspired me to go to a new level.
I believe in all those things you said, but is different seeing it on print.
Thank you!

Mommalu, I'm so proud of you!!!

Good for you girl :biggrin:

Thanks needto!!

That was awesome, Need2!
I'm at a place where I have reached my goals several times, but there are always new goals to reach and that post inspired me to go to a new level.
I believe in all those things you said, but is different seeing it on print.
Thank you!

Mommalu, I'm so proud of you!!!

Thank you thandie!! I'm proud of myself for going to the next chapter in my life. I'm not getting any younger so I better start now before it's too late.
I'm actually going to print that out and have it near me. Like you~ I believe them all so very much.

Top Bottom