Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raina's Journal....

Keep up the good work girl...and when you get a chance update us!!

Just as MISSFIT said...Your pic looks AWESOME!!! ;)

I'd planned to do chest/back last night but my upper body was somewhat pissy with me from bi/tri/shoulders on Monday and Tuesday. So I did legs instead. I did morning cardio like a good girl yesterday too. I get bonus points for that in my mind since it was super snowy and I was dreading it for the previous 16 hours. :)

I'm going to do chest/back tonight.

On one hand I could complain that my diet is boring. But it's SO convenient to just have it be the same and have it be a brainless habit.

Raina said:
Forgive me for I have sinned. I had a cookie at lunch yesterday. Damn me. It just motivated me to work my legs harder last night. I should have written down the weights I used. Damn it. Not organized.

3x10

Leg press
Seated calf press
Leg extensions
Leg curl
Aductor/abductor
Walking lunges 4x10 each leg
4x10 each leg step ups (I love/hate those lol)

15 minutes of mellow cardio. Stupid here ran errands all morning in a 5" heel. lol Not the best move.

Whats your goal for your legs Raina?

That's a hell of a lot of reps :worried: .. I'd be worried about overtraining.

Raina said:
Damn. I just noticed I was at 133. I'm at 126 right now. Magic. ;)

GREAT news! Congrats!! Keep it up, girl, you're doing awesome! :dance2:

Last edited:
I'm bad for not posting on this more often. I didn't really like that either and now I'm doing 6-8 but heavier for my legs.

Raina said:
I'm bad for not posting on this more often. I didn't really like that either and now I'm doing 6-8 but heavier for my legs.

10 reps isn't bad, i normally do a reverse 10-8-6 heavy weights for mine just not nearly as many sets/exercises.

I usually do two core and two acessorie and then do calves on a different day.

My legs respond really good though.

I drop set everything.

I'll ponder that Frisk. We'll see where I'm at and decide from there what is and isn't working. :)

Top Bottom