Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is RAD140 safe for women?

Xeiller

My girl wants to run a hardcore SARMS cycle to getmore muscular and prepare for a local competition. She wants to takeLGD, Andarine, Ostarine, and RAD140. I am concerned about RAD140because it will raise testosterone levels – is it safe for her totake?

It is definitely less androgenic than testosterone is, so it is rather safe. However, out of all SARMS this is the last one I would recommend for a lady, so why not choose another one? For example Cardarine GW or Nutrobal?

If she is already planning on using LGD, S4 and ostarine, I would add in cardarine or SR9009. RAD140 is slightly androgenic so I don't think it's a good idea for females.

The single best SARM you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

While I don't think RAD is going to be terrible, I think it would be better if she swapped it out for Cardarine. The stack would then be LGD, S4, Ostarine, and Cardarine.

Thanks guys, that is just what I needed to hear. I will try to convince her and will tell her that RAD140 is androgenic.

What about the rest of the SARMS - are they androgenic? Will they cause suppression to her?

Other than LGD (just a little bit) and RAD140, no SARMS are androgenic, and they are 100% safe for women to use.

SARMs like Ostarine, LGD, RAD, S4 will all cause some suppression but it is very mild compared to things like steroids. I would say Ostarine and S4 would be the more mild compounds. LGD ran at 5mg per day for a female should not be an issue either.

The only two SARMS that are androgenic are rad140 and LGD (Note that LGD is only mildly androgenic).

S4, ostarine, cardarine, sr9009, nutrobal all carry no androgenic nature what so ever.

Top Bottom