Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rach's Need2Slin and Training Log

Rachel...lol

Plat Hero
Platinum
I feel like it's Christmas - 2 Bottles of Gear and a Bottle of Need2Slin sitting right here on the table by me. Everything timing-wise is coming together great - second workout with trainer tonight also. So, here's my plan; please advise me guys of anything you think may be more beneficial. The Slin 4X a day is where I'm going to start, as it seems to be working well for others. 30 mins or so before consuming at least 20gs of carbs with meal, and #4 before bed. I am a little more uncertain about the most beneficial times to take the Gear - maybe 2 pre/post workout and as a supplement as needed with meals depending....Please pipe in if you'd like.

Alright - so today about 111 at the gym this morning 16-17% BF apx. My training is a little tricky -
Sunday 1 hour spin class
Monday OFF
Tuesday Teach 1/2 hr spin and 1/2 hr Body Pump at 6am. Train with Ann Marie at 5:30pm
Wednesday 1 hr Body Pump at 6:30pm
Thursday Same as Tuesday
Friday OFF
Saturday 2 hours of Body Pump in am.

After my workout tonight Ann Marie forbid me from doing any other working out aside from with her the 2 days a week and teaching my classes - which I am to go on the light side with weight. Excess cardio forbidden.

Workout tonight, was tough - but good, and a little different my normal workouts, which obviously is going to be to my benefit.

Reps X 15 no break:
Deadlifts w/30lb bar
Squats w/bar
Lunges (I call them static lunges - she call them... V squats?) w/bar
Forgive me on my explanation on the next couple:
Dumbbell rows in plank position on toes
Right into side plank w/shoulder press (w/dumbbells)
Pushups
Squat thrusts w/dumbbells
40 crunches of some sort
Jump rope X 100 (didn't skip a beat, didn't 'F up even once - haven't jumped rope in years)

Okay then same thing, reps X 12 - instead of rope, had to do the rowing machine for 300 Meters

Then everything again, reps X 10 - but ran 1/2 mile at 8miles an hour instead of rowing

Then she stretched me out - extra attention to my hips. I have problems with hips - broke my right one a few years ago.

Diet today -
1/2 cup kashi go lean w/ spash of milk
protein shake after gym
some almonds around 10:30ish when I was hungry
wrap w chicken and lettuce (no dressing, cheese or anything else - the wrap has 20g carbs, 9g protein, 12g fiber)
some sunflower seeds and raisins around 4ish
just had another wrap - but super loaded up with chicken - and some Gear
smile.gif

Hey everybody thanks for reading! Will be updating.

awesome rachel. you're already obviously in excellent physical condition. what are your goals with the new training regimen?

Ann Marie is going to train me as if I were going to get ready to compete Figure. When she was stretching me out yesterday, she said - you don't have any "weight" to lose, a little fat. We're going to transform your body. - E

I'm so excited for this!

Took my first slin about 6am today - ate Ezekiel 4:9 around 6:30....

Alright, Friday - let's do this.

Guys!!! I'm so freakin excited right now. I had to go to one of my gyms at lunch today because I forgot my nike's there. The fitness director was there and I had him check my bf with calipers - for a 7 pt I'm at 14.3, the 4 pt was 13.8 - and his handheld was 14.6. So - the pics I posted were just over 2 wks ago. The original caliper test I had done at 17.3 was about 3 weeks ago. Since that time I've locked in my diet and have been more consistent with my training. I know the numbers shouldn't matter, but I can't help it. I'm so pumped.

Oh - PS. Gear and Slin are sitting well.

Awesome thread girl I agree you have a little fat you need to lose but more need to add some good quality muscle to be competative in figure. Very excited for you.

Tonight at the gym -
All with 40lb bar:
wide leg/close grip deadlifts x 10
sumos x 10
prone row x 10
underhand row x 10
bicep curls x 10
squat thrusts x 10

pushups x 10
ab press x 20
cardio 2 minutes

This was done 4 times...

It felt okay, I felt strong enough. Another headache later in the day for the 3rd day in a row... feeling like I look bloated? In my head? I don't know.... Maybe I should cut back some carbs?
But why am I crashing with the headache? Any thoughts guys?

Top Bottom