Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Thuggie's" first ever journal

thuggie

Hello

I'm very new, and have learnt (and am still learning) may things off this board. Sassy kindly gave me advice and one of the key issues is to keep a food journal. I'm doing fitday, but I think that by posting a journal I'll feel more accountable for what I eat, every little bit helps :)

Stats
5'6
145 pounds
18 body fat (not sure about that as I believe calipers are not too acurate)

My goals:
I am on my first cycle of anavar, (10mg morning, 5mg nite) and in my third week. I want to put on some good muscle mass, in my bum, lats and calves a lot as well as everywhere else, and then cut off my fat. So my plan is to eat clean with protien 1.5x and about 2000 calories, for the next 6 weeks, and then after that do cutting with carb cycling and cardio for the following 6 weeks.

Breakfast
1 scoop whey protien
1/4 blueberries
3/4 oats

Will be:
Meal two
3oz chicken and salad

Meal three
Can of tuna and salad

Meal Four
3oz chicken and salad

Meal five
5 egg whites
1/2 cottage cheese
1/2 oats

Today is my off day so I will just train my horse today.
I will try to work out how to posts pics and have some up today (i also have to work up the courage)

Have fun
xxx

Hi again
Here is one pic of my back, not sure if its working as this is my first time trying to post pics.
xxx

Lookin' great, girl!!!! Just curious, who suggested the high dosage of Anavar. 10 mg is usually PLENTY for women to make VERY NICE gains. If you could just do 10 - you would save some money too.

What are your goals? Contests - BB, figure, or fitness build?

Welcome!!!! :wavey:

Hello there Scorpiogirl (i have 2 scorpio tattoos :))
I just picked the dose from reading on the internet. I don't have a trainer, infact i'm fairly new to the USA and body building. I started off at 5 and 5 and did not get any sides but didn't really notice any difference, so i thought I'd try 15mg, and still no sides but I did two sets of 200pound squats last nite, and that was my personal best. But perhaps I should have waited longer? I'm not sure, thats one of the reason I have started this journal as everyone out there seems very knowledgable so I'm open to suggestions.
I have not thought about competing, I'm not sure if I can get lean enough, I'll have to see when I start cutting later. I'm not sure if i'm brave enough either. I already compete in showjumping which is also very time consuming and expensive!
Thanx for the welcome
xxx

Hi there, this thing is addictive, I'm on the board instead of work, and i'm finding out that I need to buy all sorts of things like Cardio breeze, YES, seapure etc etc :) any excuse to spend money and not work.

Tell me about it... I joined bout 2 months ago and it definately helps the time flyyyyyyyyyyyy by at work (except for those rare occasions where I do work a few minutes) :laugh2:

Top Bottom