Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Thuggie's" first ever journal

:lmao: @ Fabio trying to bite your butt.....

So, was he successful & are you now dating?? :FRlol:

thuggie said:
and now i'm going to have a cup of PG tips!
I found them yesterday in the Jewel, it was big store and they had this whole international foods section, and I found a whole UK section with jaffa cakes, marmite, ribena etc etc, and I got all homesick and had to makesure that I didn't buy a packet of yummy hobnobs to feel better, so I just got my tea.

OMG!!!! I think I'm going to cry!! Jaffa cakes. This weekend I have really been quite homesick and the thought of a cup of tea and a chocolate hob nob with my sister, well, I've been dreaming about it.

*deep sigh*

I like reading this journal.

Oh and WTG on sobriety/drug free :garza:

YEEYYYYYY for PICS!!!!! You just said the magic word around here! lol

Hello again

I have taken pics, they are so awful, but I guess I said I would and it's all about accountability here so. I'm hoping my knickers detract from the splochy looking washing off tan and just plain dogdy photos, I have answered my own question, it is definatly time to lean out, that bottom does not need fud!

I finished up eating cleanish last nite with Salmon and veg, but it was overcooked so I stole some of my boyfriends steak.

Breakfast
oatmeal and protein drink

Rode Fab
Meal 2 cottage cheese and ricecakes

Workout
I'm just going to run for an hour
Then make Fabio pretty form next weeks show.

I now weight 148 minus 2.5 pounds of silicon :) so its really only 145.5 But still about 10 too heavy. I will look for some before as I was a blobby mush, so I have improved.

I can take it

:worried:

Awww.. you are too hard on yourself girl! THose pics are not bad at all!!! Got a great base so far, and I'm sure sticking with your diet you'll lean out nicely ;)

sbt2082 said:
Awww.. you are too hard on yourself girl! THose pics are not bad at all!!! Got a great base so far, and I'm sure sticking with your diet you'll lean out nicely ;)

I agree with Duckie. You're doing great!

MAJOR CONGRATS on the sobriety :garza: You rock!

Top Bottom