Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Thuggie's" first ever journal

:wavey: Mornin girl! Sorry to hear about your lack of sleep... looks like we got about the same problem lol :)

Not so good the rest of the day.

Meal 2 (client took me to wonderful restaurant)
about 7oz blackend swordfish
asparagus
cup brown rice
side salad with olive oil, walnuts and blue cheese

Meal three
Kitkat (bad girl)

Meal four
Beef jerky (also bad)

Rode Fabio for 40 Min, worked on our lead changes, I felt my glutes burn, I'm try YES with horse riding too, Fabio tried to bite my bum, cause he luuuuuuuuves peppermints.

Meal five
chopped ham and low fat hard cheese with a big chopped salad

Tea and bed, getting a new Temperpedic king tomorrow, I'm really hoping this will help my insomnia problem, I might get a space to sleep between my dog and my finance if i'm lucky.

Hmmmm meal three is a lookin a little yummy :p j/k sorry to hear about the not so good day hun!!!

Hey Duckie

I had a great day, my diet didnt' tho :)

I almost ate the haggendaz in the freezer but I solved the problem by feeding it to two very happy doggies instead.

But I better go to bed soon to say out of trouble.

thuggie said:
It really made me think about how far i've come in a year, and i got a bit proud of myself for a wee while, but pride before a fall, just so happy to be clean and found a new obessions with health instead.

Oh dear, i've been so busy rambling I burn my pancake, but no worres i'm starving anyway so it will be fab.

Its pretty cool when you step back from the daily details of all the time in the gym, the unsexy burning of the pancakes, etc and look at what has been accomplished w/ each day's little victories.

Congrats and of all the things to be obsessed w/, health & fitness are not too bad. :)

Morning Gymgurl and Hello

I didn't write yesterday up cause i was a lot bad, I suppose I have to write it up in shame.

Meal one
3/4 oatmeal
Protein shake

Started well, as they say the road to hell is paved with good intentions

Meal two
Cottage cheese
2 rice cakes

Meal three
Cup of Pretzels

Meal four
Salad with chicken and some low fat dressing

Meal Five
Another cup of pretzels and a twizler and a coffee dunking almond thingy
They are in the office :( no excuse thought they are always there

Meal six
A luna bar
Cappacino with skim milk

Meal seven
2 slices of wholewheat bread
At least 2 Tbsp of N PB

And NO training.

So i'm very well carb loaded for this morning workout, so to make up for it i'm going to lift very heavy, do HIIT training and SS cardio. And a TREX and YES and ECA, so i'm going to pin ball off the walls. I got some amazing new workout music, the new Oakenfold with Faster Kill Pussycat is perfect for HIIT.

Breakfast this morning the usual oatmeal and protein drink and I baked my chicken last nite for this weekend.

So hello all and have a fab weekend. Its raining here, poop, thank goodness for indoor barns with horses.
xxx

Its called the Walk of Shame and We ALL do it form time to time...just log it so you are accountable for it and pick up and move on!! No big deal and don't beat yourself up over it!!

:lmao: Thuggie you crack me up!!! I'm catching up on your log and saw that Fabio bit you on the bum!!! lol Made me laugh out loud for sure!!!! I have no idea what goes into riding horses for show, so I have no idea how to count it as physical activity. Been around them all my life - my aunt has 4 and she's up at the crack of dawn taking care of them. I had a quarter horse when I was younger and I know how to care for them, but he was just a pleasure horse, so I don't know about show horse riding.

Being that you're bulking right now, I wouldn't worry too much about the little slips in your diet here and there. If you were cutting, that would be a big no no, but cut yourself a little slack for bulking. Diet looks pretty good, training looks great!

Hope you get good results back from the doc!

Hello there

I had great results, all clear, I'm very fortunate after the years of absuse to my poor wee liver, but I'm trying to make up for it now.

I had an amazing workout, I was even almost sick at the end, I know that sounds dodgy but it makes me think I must have trained hard, mind u it could also be all the stimulates racing around my system :)

Workout
4x15 each leg reverse lunges with 110 pounds

Incline barbell chest press
4x15 35 pounds

Split squats
4 x 10 each leg 110 pounds

Underhand barbell rows supersetted with calve raises on leg press
4x12 60 pounds and 4x12 don't know the calve weight

Dumbell shoulder press
4x12 30 pound weight

Underhand Lat pulldown
4x10 100 pounds

25 Min
HIIT treadmill
6 jog, 10 sprint

20 Min stairmaster level 7

Very finished

Meal
Protein shake with rassberries
Bagel

Meal 3
Chicken and chopped up salad stuff

Meal 4
Homemade protein and oat bars

And thank u Sassy for your words and encoragement, it means a lot to have support, I love this board, its great fun, even if I talk to myselfs sometimes too, I mean don't we all, we do dont' we ??

Off to ride my ponies now, peppermint bot and all, I'll have to tell Anafit how it works with riding ;0

I'm not sure if I'm bulking or cutting, I'm useless, I was bulking but now I think I'm cutting, I put on 10 pounds eeek, but it does look like I have a bottom now, not just a flat flabby pancake. My boyfriend is back from his adventures tonight so I'll do photos in the morning and find some courage and post them, and then people can tell me what to do, I mean I know I have fat,and if I can do both together then fab, if not well bikini season soon so maybe not bulking anymore.

xxx

Top Bottom