Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Thuggie's" first ever journal

So i'm going to make a better effort at this journaling thing. Today i was perhaps not so good, but no too bad

Meal one
3/4 oatmeal
protein shake
meal two
1 can tuna salad
meal three
3 oz chicken salad
Meal four as above
Meal five
protien shake
1/2 cup no fat cottage cheese
1 tsp npb
meal six
protein bar and beef jerky(bad, bad bad)
My excuse was that I had a brilliant lesson, jumped a complicated 4 foot grid which my horse Fabio did really well, and ended up chatting to my trainer for ever, so I only got home at 10.30 and had to stop by the store so i cheated a bit, oh dear.

I would love to do cardio daily, but with full time studying and full time work, and training for my summer show season (horse show jumping) i only make it to the gym every other day, so i lift then do 30 min cardio apart from weekends then I also do a HIIT (which i love), anyway my question is, what kind of cardio does my riding count as? this is not trail riding this is showjumping or fairly involved flatwork, at least 40 min? If anyone knows it will be greatly appreciated.

Nite, nite
xxx

Thank u for the compliment :)

Feeling guilty this morning, I just could not wake up and get my bottom out of bed, I seem to be ok on 6 hours for about 4 days and then I always seem to crash for one nite. So my boys (my horses) got the morning off, I was supposed to ride them and then go to a Dr check up appoint, which I have sucessfully put off for 5 years, but I guess thats a bit silly so I have to go and I'm dreading it.

Well this morning I have had my ususal
3/4 oatmeal
protein shake with blueberries
and now i'm going to have a cup of PG tips!
I found them yesterday in the Jewel, it was big store and they had this whole international foods section, and I found a whole UK section with jaffa cakes, marmite, ribena etc etc, and I got all homesick and had to makesure that I didn't buy a packet of yummy hobnobs to feel better, so I just got my tea.

Training tonight, hopefully I can get to the gym before 10.00pm as I have an early am start.

Will post later tonight my daily foods.

Thank u for the roses, my first ever :)

Just got back from my workout, and it was a great one. I used the YES and T-Rex and I had loads of energy, especially after I've had a looonng day. Just hope I can sleep ok tonight.

I did not follow my standard workout, I changed it up a bit as i'm getting a bit bored of it and my training partner (finance) isn't here. So here goes:

15x 105 romainains
15 x 105
12x105
12x105
12x105

40poundsx10 dumbell bench press, 5 sets

step ups
2x 60 pounds 15 each leg
2x 50 pounds 15 each leg
with 30 sec breaks inbetween sets

Underhand barbell rows
50 pounds x10 four sets with calves inbetween, some heavy weight that some lazy git had not moved from the leg press

85 pounds x10 wide lat pull downs 4 sets

30 min on the eliptical

Food

meal 2
5oz chicken with chopped salad

Meal 3
cheese and ham with chopped salad

Meal 4
8oz cottage cheese

Meal 5
Protein drink

Workout

Meal six
1/2 protein
1/2 oatmeal
1 cup egg white

My dr visit was not too bad, it was a lovely lady, she did say i have a few stress isssues, and she took my blood to check my liver, I will get results on Fri. My first liver test after almost one year of soberity and drug free, so holding thumbs. It really made me think about how far i've come in a year, and i got a bit proud of myself for a wee while, but pride before a fall, just so happy to be clean and found a new obessions with health instead.

Oh dear, i've been so busy rambling I burn my pancake, but no worres i'm starving anyway so it will be fab.

thuggie said:
Thank u for the roses, my first ever :)

Just got back from my workout, and it was a great one. I used the YES and T-Rex and I had loads of energy, especially after I've had a looonng day. Just hope I can sleep ok tonight.

I did not follow my standard workout, I changed it up a bit as i'm getting a bit bored of it and my training partner (finance) isn't here. So here goes:

15x 105 romainains
15 x 105
12x105
12x105
12x105

40poundsx10 dumbell bench press, 5 sets

step ups
2x 60 pounds 15 each leg
2x 50 pounds 15 each leg
with 30 sec breaks inbetween sets

Underhand barbell rows
50 pounds x10 four sets with calves inbetween, some heavy weight that some lazy git had not moved from the leg press

85 pounds x10 wide lat pull downs 4 sets

30 min on the eliptical

Food

meal 2
5oz chicken with chopped salad

Meal 3
cheese and ham with chopped salad

Meal 4
8oz cottage cheese

Meal 5
Protein drink

Workout

Meal six
1/2 protein
1/2 oatmeal
1 cup egg white

My dr visit was not too bad, it was a lovely lady, she did say i have a few stress isssues, and she took my blood to check my liver, I will get results on Fri. My first liver test after almost one year of soberity and drug free, so holding thumbs. It really made me think about how far i've come in a year, and i got a bit proud of myself for a wee while, but pride before a fall, just so happy to be clean and found a new obessions with health instead.

Oh dear, i've been so busy rambling I burn my pancake, but no worres i'm starving anyway so it will be fab.

CONGRADULATION! that is awesome! Take the stress out at the gym! I hope the test results come back ok!

Good luck with the results hun, I'm wishin ya the best there! Burnin your pancake huh, I do it every morning :lmao: Anyways diet and workouts lookin good! ;) Oh and you should be VERY proud of yourself for the progress you have made!

thuggie said:
My first liver test after almost one year of soberity and drug free, so holding thumbs. It really made me think about how far i've come in a year, and i got a bit proud of myself for a wee while, but pride before a fall, just so happy to be clean and found a new obessions with health instead.

Thuggie GOOD for you .. KNOW the feeling, can relate at least in some way .. and that is a great achievment .... KEEP IT UP!!!
thFLOWER1.jpg

Thank you Bunny xxx

But I did self inflict it, so I don't deserve too much praise, I was such an eejit, now i'm just silly.

Nite nite all

Morning, and not much sleep, I proberly only fell asleep at about 2.00am which is such a pity as I really love training on some kind of a buzz, the T-rex was great, I also enjoy ECA, but they all seem to stay in my system too long. Can anyone recomend something that will let me fall asleep at about midnite after training from 8.30/9.00 till about 10.30?

Breakfast
The usual
3/4 oatmeal
Protein and blueberry drink

Off to see a hot shot immigration lawyer, hopefully he will have a plan

No working out tonight, but I have to ride both of the boys

xxx

Top Bottom