x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

"Thuggie's" first ever journal

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about "Thuggie's" first ever journal within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Hello I'm very new, and have learnt (and am still learning) may things off this board. Sassy kindly gave me advice and one of the key issues is to keep a food journal. I'm doing fitday, but I think that by posting a journal I'll feel more accountable for what I eat, every little bit helps :) Stats 5'6 145 pounds 18 body fat (not sure about that as I believe calipers are not too acurate) My goals:

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: "Thuggie's" first ever journal

Quote Quote posted by thuggie
    Hi again
    Here is one pic of my back, not sure if its working as this is my first time trying to post pics.
    xxx
    nice

Extended stay in Chicago, yearning for London

Thank u for the compliment

Feeling guilty this morning, I just could not wake up and get my bottom out of bed, I seem to be ok on 6 hours for about 4 days and then I always seem to crash for one nite. So my boys (my horses) got the morning off, I was supposed to ride them and then go to a Dr check up appoint, which I have sucessfully put off for 5 years, but I guess thats a bit silly so I have to go and I'm dreading it.

Well this morning I have had my ususal
    3/4 oatmeal
    protein shake with blueberries
    and now i'm going to have a cup of PG tips!
    I found them yesterday in the Jewel, it was big store and they had this whole international foods section, and I found a whole UK section with jaffa cakes, marmite, ribena etc etc, and I got all homesick and had to makesure that I didn't buy a packet of yummy hobnobs to feel better, so I just got my tea.

Training tonight, hopefully I can get to the gym before 10.00pm as I have an early am start.

Will post later tonight my daily foods.

Da Pope

Thank u for the roses, my first ever

Just got back from my workout, and it was a great one. I used the YES and T-Rex and I had loads of energy, especially after I've had a looonng day. Just hope I can sleep ok tonight.

I did not follow my standard workout, I changed it up a bit as i'm getting a bit bored of it and my training partner (finance) isn't here. So here goes:

15x 105 romainains
    15 x 105
    12x105
    12x105
    12x105

40poundsx10 dumbell bench press, 5 sets

step ups
    2x 60 pounds 15 each leg
    2x 50 pounds 15 each leg
    with 30 sec breaks inbetween sets

Underhand barbell rows
    50 pounds x10 four sets with calves inbetween, some heavy weight that some lazy git had not moved from the leg press

85 pounds x10 wide lat pull downs 4 sets

30 min on the eliptical

Food

meal 2
    5oz chicken with chopped salad

Meal 3
    cheese and ham with chopped salad

Meal 4
    8oz cottage cheese

Meal 5
    Protein drink

Workout

Meal six
    1/2 protein
    1/2 oatmeal
    1 cup egg white

My dr visit was not too bad, it was a lovely lady, she did say i have a few stress isssues, and she took my blood to check my liver, I will get results on Fri. My first liver test after almost one year of soberity and drug free, so holding thumbs. It really made me think about how far i've come in a year, and i got a bit proud of myself for a wee while, but pride before a fall, just so happy to be clean and found a new obessions with health instead.

Oh dear, i've been so busy rambling I burn my pancake, but no worres i'm starving anyway so it will be fab.

Thank u for the roses, my first ever

Just got back from my workout, and it was a great one. I used the YES and T-Rex and I had loads of energy, especially after I've had a looonng day. Just hope I can sleep ok tonight.

I did not follow my standard workout, I changed it up a bit as i'm getting a bit bored of it and my training partner (finance) isn't here. So here goes:

15x 105 romainains
    15 x 105
    12x105
    12x105
    12x105

40poundsx10 dumbell bench press, 5 sets

step ups
    2x 60 pounds 15 each leg
    2x 50 pounds 15 each leg
    with 30 sec breaks inbetween sets

Underhand barbell rows
    50 pounds x10 four sets with calves inbetween, some heavy weight that some lazy git had not moved from the leg press

85 pounds x10 wide lat pull downs 4 sets

30 min on the eliptical

Food

meal 2
    5oz chicken with chopped salad

Meal 3
    cheese and ham with chopped salad

Meal 4
    8oz cottage cheese

Meal 5
    Protein drink

Workout

Meal six
    1/2 protein
    1/2 oatmeal
    1 cup egg white

My dr visit was not too bad, it was a lovely lady, she did say i have a few stress isssues, and she took my blood to check my liver, I will get results on Fri. My first liver test after almost one year of soberity and drug free, so holding thumbs. It really made me think about how far i've come in a year, and i got a bit proud of myself for a wee while, but pride before a fall, just so happy to be clean and found a new obessions with health instead.

Oh dear, i've been so busy rambling I burn my pancake, but no worres i'm starving anyway so it will be fab.

CONGRADULATION! that is awesome! Take the stress out at the gym! I hope the test results come back ok!

"Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out."

Good luck with the results hun, I'm wishin ya the best there! Burnin your pancake huh, I do it every morning Anyways diet and workouts lookin good! Oh and you should be VERY proud of yourself for the progress you have made!

Da Pope

My first liver test after almost one year of soberity and drug free, so holding thumbs. It really made me think about how far i've come in a year, and i got a bit proud of myself for a wee while, but pride before a fall, just so happy to be clean and found a new obessions with health instead.

Thuggie GOOD for you .. KNOW the feeling, can relate at least in some way .. and that is a great achievment .... KEEP IT UP!!!

Thank you Bunny xxx

But I did self inflict it, so I don't deserve too much praise, I was such an eejit, now i'm just silly.

Nite nite all

Morning, and not much sleep, I proberly only fell asleep at about 2.00am which is such a pity as I really love training on some kind of a buzz, the T-rex was great, I also enjoy ECA, but they all seem to stay in my system too long. Can anyone recomend something that will let me fall asleep at about midnite after training from 8.30/9.00 till about 10.30?

Breakfast
    The usual
    3/4 oatmeal
    Protein and blueberry drink

Off to see a hot shot immigration lawyer, hopefully he will have a plan

No working out tonight, but I have to ride both of the boys

xxx

"Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out."

Mornin girl! Sorry to hear about your lack of sleep... looks like we got about the same problem lol