Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Thuggie's" first ever journal

thuggie said:
Hi there, this thing is addictive, I'm on the board instead of work, and i'm finding out that I need to buy all sorts of things like Cardio breeze, YES, seapure etc etc :) any excuse to spend money and not work.

Oh welcome to my world - addictive is the word. Great lats you have there and you have come to the right place to dial in your diet and training. Welcome to EF :) :rose:

Not so good today, in-fact yesterday I did not eat so well, I also had beef jerky and then cottage cheese and peanut butter before bed. And then last nite I could not sleep at all, I had maybe 4 hours sleep and I got up and ate more cottage cheese. But today is a new day, and from next week Monday I’m going to take all my food pre-made to the office for the day, so I don’t have to order salads ect.

I do want to put on muscle mass and do understand that I have to eat more clean food to do this and that the scale is going to go up, but after spending the last year losing 25 pounds, this is psychologically very hard for me. In three weeks I have put on 6 pounds, I just hope it is muscle! I should go and buy calipers so that I can test myself instead of having to ask someone at the gym to do it. I want to stick at bulking for at least another four weeks, I have a very flat bum (well better than it was) and I really want to build it up. So anyway diet so far

Meal one (7.00am)
¾ Oats
1.5 Protein shake
¼ cup blueberries
¼ cup soy milk
2 L water

Meal two(12.00)
Ordered a chicken cobb salad no dressing

I’m working out this evening, and will properly do some cardio after weights.

xxx

thuggie said:
Not so good today, in-fact yesterday I did not eat so well, I also had beef jerky and then cottage cheese and peanut butter before bed. And then last nite I could not sleep at all, I had maybe 4 hours sleep and I got up and ate more cottage cheese. But today is a new day, and from next week Monday I’m going to take all my food pre-made to the office for the day, so I don’t have to order salads ect.

Holy protein, and before bed. that isn't too bad, all healthy foods, I LOVE BEEF JERKY it is good in moderation and when your on the run. I am supposed to have a protein shake before I go to bed on the days I work out, don't beat yourself up and good job premaking your food!

So yesterday finished as:

Meal three
Beef jerky

Meal Four
Protien shake

Meal five
Talapia fish
green beans
peas
corn

Not so brilliant but by monday I will have it down.

Training

Lunges5x6 Pyramid from 95 pounds to 150 pounds
Dumbell bench press 5x6 45 pounds
Romainains 5x6 Pryaming from 95 pounds to 150 pounds
Seated cable 5x6 80 -110 pounds
Hammer curls 5x6 25 pounds
tricep extentions 5x6 50 pounds

I think cause I was suffering from huge lack of sleep and bad eating I was much weaker than usual and battled to get thro.

But today is a new day, and I feel refreashed so i'm off to HIIT train and then train my horse.

Meal one
3/4 oatmeal
blueberries
protein shake
soy milk (for tea)

I've been really useless at journalling!!! but i have been good about training and dieting! I have been pre packing all my meals and basically sticking to it 99% I have dropped 4 pounds in a week, but I know a lot of it must be water, however it is a positive incentive to stay on the right track.

Basically all my meals are as follows

Meal one
Protein shake with 1/4 blueberries and H20
3/4 cup oatmeal

Meal two
1 can tuna
big bowl mixed salad (lettuce,tom,cucumber,onion,mushrooms,snap peas)

Meal 3
3 oz chicken
big bowl mixed salad

Meal 4 same as 3

Meal 5 Protein shake with h20

Workout

Meal 6
rice cakes
Omellette

I have a bit of Soy milk in tea a couple of times a day too. And occassionally Natural PB before bed.

And I drink 4-6 litres a day.

I ordered T-Rex and YES and I get them tomorrow so i'm looking forward to that. I will try and be better at journalling, but I'm sharing my office as work for a few days so that means I sort of have to actually work! Poo bum :(

I hope to pop in at everyone soon, xxx

thuggie said:
I've been really useless at journalling!!! but i have been good about training and dieting! I have been pre packing all my meals and basically sticking to it 99% I have dropped 4 pounds in a week, but I know a lot of it must be water, however it is a positive incentive to stay on the right track.

Basically all my meals are as follows

Meal one
Protein shake with 1/4 blueberries and H20
3/4 cup oatmeal

Meal two
1 can tuna
big bowl mixed salad (lettuce,tom,cucumber,onion,mushrooms,snap peas)

Meal 3
3 oz chicken
big bowl mixed salad

Meal 4 same as 3

Meal 5 Protein shake with h20

Workout

Meal 6
rice cakes
Omellette

I have a bit of Soy milk in tea a couple of times a day too. And occassionally Natural PB before bed.

And I drink 4-6 litres a day.

I ordered T-Rex and YES and I get them tomorrow so i'm looking forward to that. I will try and be better at journalling, but I'm sharing my office as work for a few days so that means I sort of have to actually work! Poo bum :(

I hope to pop in at everyone soon, xxx
YEAH! for sticking to the diet and training :elephant:

and :velvett: for not journaling ;)

Congrats on the 4 lbs! Doesn't matter if it's water or not -the point is that you stuck to the plan and lost 4 lbs. :jump:

Top Bottom