Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"strength standards" where do you stack up?

The bar has never scraped my shins, either. I pull sumo. Does that make a difference? Also, I ALWAYS train in long pants.

lovemymuscle said:
Spatts, what kind of wrist wraps do you use? I have a really weak left wrist due to a break last year. They tend to give on me when doing DL or Curls etc. :(

thanks

love

Actually, now that you mention it, I have no idea why I was wearing my wrist wraps to deadlift. :confused:

They are Crain's. Love em.

http://www.crainsmuscleworld.com/power_gear.html

....about halfway down the page. Genesis Power Wrist Wrap.

Last edited:
Oh, I'm sure there will be someone there with a video camera. I don't invite family, but Project or one of "the wives" generally has a cam with them.

spatts said:
Actually, now that you mention it, I have no idea why I was wearing my wrist wraps to deadlift. :confused:

Because someone that was looking out for you suggested you use them to help with grip strength.

For anyone interested, if you make a tight fist and then wrap your wrists it will help your grip strength alot. If you wrap them right it will make it hard for you to open your hand. Just don't leave then like that too long as it will cut off circulation.

Top Bottom