Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"the pouch" removal

mellowman

hello ladies I am asking this for my wife....

she has the famous stomach pouch after having three kids, my wife is 32 yrs old and very petite, but she would love to get her thin, muscle toned stomach back.

I started working her on teh bowflex, so basically we are doing weight training on m-w-f and cardio t and th. basically Cycling and areobics.

is there any advice you can give her as women that I would over look as a man in helping her achieve her goals, if possible. Can she get the wash board stomach after delivering three children??

any info or insght would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Working out is only PART of the equation...... DIET is going to be the primary factor here. Working out without a good eating plan isn't going to give her the results she wants. She needs to eat clean....no processed foods, keep foods as close to their natural state as possible. Keep lean proteins high (red meat, chicken, turkey, even fish), this should be the staple of her diet...everything else is centered around a protein source. Moderate carbs - keep them complex, limit simple carbs. Good carbs are oatmeal, portatoes, brown rice, green veggies.

Also, I know this question has been asked recently.....have her read through the first few pages of this forum...she'll get some GREAT information! :)

Top Bottom