Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"New Steroids" Wilson6, MS, Spatts.

Blodger

My wife has turned up the following two "steroids" as perhaps an alternative to injectables that are difficult to dose and that may have side effects that are impossible to predict.
1-testosterone and 4-hydroxy-testosterone. At this time both are legal which to me means precursors and useless. We would both be interested in your comments.

Thanks in advance

Blodger

Don't know much about those agents, don't think anyone really does in women. They may not be legal for long. Check my post on the men's board regarding the Washington Post article link on that sent to me from Rick Collins.

W6

After thinking about this further. My guess is that these agents would have more androgenic sides than anabolic effects, particularly in women as the other more common prohormones do (andro and norandro)

W6

I'm a male and i got worse androgenic side effects from pro-hormones than i did from real steroids, i cant imaging how bad they would be for women

I have no experinece and don't really know anything about these drugs. But in general I agree that the majority of prohormones introduced so far, have more side effects than anabolic effects. If it were MY body (female), I would sure as hell wait until there is both good evidence AND guarenteed product as determined by pharmaceutial standards. Short of this, you're running an experiment and should keep us posted on the results!

Top Bottom