Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"My Inner Athlete" -- GREAT article!

T

T-Cake

Hello ladies! :rose:

I read this about 2 months ago in Shape magazine and really liked what it had to say. (By the way, I'm sorry if it takes too long to load! I hope no one has problems with it; let me know if you do and I'll change it to a link!)

Just goes to show that our biggest enemies tend to be ourselves, and (of course)...

WE ALL HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE!

MyInnerAthleteArticle.jpg

T-Cake said:
Hello ladies! :rose:

I read this about 2 months ago in Shape magazine and really liked what it had to say. (By the way, I'm sorry if it takes too long to load! I hope no one has problems with it; let me know if you do and I'll change it to a link!)

Just goes to show that our biggest enemies tend to be ourselves, and (of course)...
:rose:

Great read... thank you for sharing ...

T-Cake said:

There's nobody that that is more true about than me sometimes. Awesome read, thank you :)

Anyone else feel like doing a triathlon now?? I sure do!

Thanks for sharing T-Cake!! Great read for sure... goes to show that just when ya feel like quitting you should just push harder ;)

cezza30 said:
There's nobody that that is more true about than me sometimes. Awesome read, thank you :)

Anyone else feel like doing a triathlon now?? I sure do!

YES!!! I can't even tell you the jitters I got the first time I signed up and ran a 5K race. It was AWFUL! For some reason, I just thought everyone would be staring at me, judging me, thinking I couldn't do it.

I've adopted this theory since then (and many other times afterward) that if it scares me -- DO IT. FACE IT. Those are the most worthwhile because there's really only ONE way to build self-esteem and feel accomplished, and PUSHING myself to face my fears is the real answer!

Now if only I could get my students to believe this... :rolleyes:

T-Cake said:
YES!!! I can't even tell you the jitters I got the first time I signed up and ran a 5K race. It was AWFUL! For some reason, I just thought everyone would be staring at me, judging me, thinking I couldn't do it.

I've adopted this theory since then (and many other times afterward) that if it scares me -- DO IT. FACE IT. Those are the most worthwhile because there's really only ONE way to build self-esteem and feel accomplished, and PUSHING myself to face my fears is the real answer!

Now if only I could get my students to believe this... :rolleyes:

Yep me too!! Didn't think I'd make it or that they'd have to call an ambulance for me.....but I did it!!

Top Bottom