x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

"Chemical Pink" anyone read it?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about "Chemical Pink" anyone read it? within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: I just got this book and OMG, I think all of you need to read it. I'm half way through it so far... WHOA! Its a bad ass book and what makes it scary is that you know a lot of female bodybuilders do the shit that is mentioned in the book! Check it out if you havent yet!! Chemical Pink (amazon.com)

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly

"Chemical Pink" anyone read it?

I just got this book and OMG, I think all of you need to read it. I'm half way through it so far... WHOA! Its a bad ass book and what makes it scary is that you know a lot of female bodybuilders do the shit that is mentioned in the book!

Check it out if you havent yet!!

Chemical Pink (amazon.com)

Yeah, I've read it - it scared me silly. I'm sure she is a bit liberal with the truth for the sake of the story, but it sure hits home.

Elite Mentor
    I reviewed the excerpts. It's another book that plays upon the emotions of those that are nave to the world. Shock value semi-fiction, just something else to paint a dirty picture of bodybuilding.

Bottom line: If you can't control what you get into, don't get into it. The woes of many are a result of weak minds.

W6