Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Be the change you want to see in the world" Mrs. MuscleAddictions Journey to Compete

Awesome work in here girl!!!! 135 Upright rows! Holy freaking sh1t! You're a tank Misses!

Keep killing it :)

Lol...my girl is strong for sure, but that was a typo lol, she cut & paste the workout from my log :D...but she is getting there! I will let her know...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Re: "Be the change you want to see in the world" Mrs. MuscleAddictions Journey to Com

Lol...my girl is strong for sure, but that was a typo lol, she cut & paste the workout from my log :D...but she is getting there! I will let her know...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

She's incredibly strong, that's why I believed it. But I was picturing your cute little wife upright rowing the weight of a grown person. Beast mode :)

Re: "Be the change you want to see in the world" Mrs. MuscleAddictions Journey to Com

I just wanted to share this with all of you, I brought this home on a day my husband had few personal things going on and it really helped him turn his thoughts around to help work through them when I read this out loud to him...

People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered...
Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives...
Be kind anyway

If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies...
Succeed anyway

If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you...
Be honest & sincere anyway

What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight...
Create anyway

If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous...
Be happy anyway

The good you do today, will ofter be forgotten...
Do good anyway

Give the best you have, and it will never be enough...
Give your best anyway

In the final analysis, it is between you and God...
It was never between you and them anyway!

-Mother Teresa

Just wanted to share this...it helped him today!!!

Hello my dear fellow muscle lovers.
I know it has been a REALLY long time that I have logged. MY routines and diet have been consistent aside form the fact that I have had to break my IF fast often as I feel like I'm gonna pass out after major workouts. I feel I need to listen to my body and eat when I am hungry as long as I am eating CLEAN.
I can really see a lot of change in myself aside from my abdominal area (dammit) as we all know it is the last fat and transforming area. I will post some pics this week. PROMISE. I will have some time next week as schools have week out for Presidents' day or should I say now called "Ski week"!!!!
More power to the older crowd. I am 42 and hope I can compete for a few years at least, considering all goes well with my first one. Shit there are ladies in their 50's and 60's doing this shit. if they can do it so can we... It is one of those things on my "bucket list" and I want to see what I can challenge myself to and what I can achieve.
I will try and be better with my logs... Life gets in the way so often, but I have to make this a priority, It's a way to help myself and others.

I am really bummed my hubby will not be on this forum due to issues out of his control. He will still be monitoring me and I will post any relevant info from him. I would hate to see all his knowledge and wisdom put to waste. I don't want that to get in the way of my log, and my progress. The only bummer is I don't have platinum anymore so I will not be able to post pics. You can still follow me on Muscle-research.com where I can put up pics. Other than that I will keep up my log as often as I can.
Keep on keeping on... Go girls!
Thanks to you that are following.

P.S. My vision board and screen savers of all my inspirational ladies has really helped me out. As soon as I am working a body part I picture exactly what I want it to look like keeping that photo in my mind as I concentrate on feeling that muscle work.
The other day I ran with my nephew down to the beach, just cuz I can! and I had just done calves the day before as you can imagine my calves like totally solidified and I could barely walk home! As I ran I thought and chanted in my head, "I want those abs I want those abs, so this is what i have to do" Repeat repeat... Totally helped me put aside the pain and just go for it.
I did an awesome workout the other day, without the gym...
Outside, tractor tire about 200lbs flipped it 5 times then farmer walk back (hurts the fuck out of your hands though), repeated 5 times. Then frog jumps on tire and off, got hard because tire was wet from grass and got slippery. Then sledgehammer tire 2 sets of 12 each arm, then sledgehammer broke.. oops. All the while super setting holding 10 lb dumbells, squat overhead press and repeat sets of 20... Overall such an awesome workout I am still sore!
We are off to do back right now...

You're doing great. :) awesome.

Hello all.
Again lagging on the logging!
Been killing it at the gym. Squatted 155 the other day... My personal best so far I think. Been doing alot of everything.. Kid's been out of school all week. President's week or SKI week as they call it now. Believe that shit. Ski week. Shit. Haven't taken any pics yet! Surprise, but tummy going down, legs growing, ass lifting and tightening up, arms shaping up nicely. Overall I am very happy with my results, so must be doing something right.
We usually work out 4:30 - 6am then I have a shake around 8ish so I can take my supps without having empty stomach, so in truth I am breaking my fast by doing that but have to. Still not eating till 1ish and then eat till 8 or 9 then nothing after until shake like I said.
Working 2 body parts a day along with same cardio, 3.6mph @ 4.0 for 1/2 hour, gonna up soon. Have 2 days off usually Wed & Sunday. Saturday we do legs and kill it. Then I have to eat after or I will pass out!!!
We have been doing some psycho shit for legs last two workouts, Did squats 4 X 12 then Leg press 10 reps, 10 sets with increasing weight.
Last Sat did hack squats 10 for 10 increasing weight then lying leg curls then innies and outies as I call them. Talk about bowlegged!!
Anyways always changing it up, always have to keep shocking the system.
Pictures soon.
Over & out

I gave you my email, girl. Use it!

Top Bottom