Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Be the change you want to see in the world" Mrs. MuscleAddictions Journey to Compete

Hellooooo -- Well my intentions were to post everyday, then I said well every two days, now it's been a week!!!
I'll start with Friday 1/25

Shoulders/Traps/Cardio

Machine Shoulder Press (2x20)

DB Overhead Press (4x12) SUPERSET
DB Lateral Raises (4x12)

Standing Behind the Neck Press (4x12) SUPERSET
DB Front Raises (4x12...25/30/35/40)

BB Upright Rows (4x12...95/115/135/135) SUPERSET
High Cable Rear Delt Pulls (4x12)

Steering Wheels (4x20 turns...10 lb plate)

30 minutes cardio 4% @ 3.6 treadmill

Food:
AM re-workout Craze
Post workout NTBM Rocy Road shake, I HAD to I was dying from shoulders they were on fire...
1 - 2 boiled eggs
2 - Greek yogurt w NTBM protein (1 scoop) and organic granola mixed in
3 - Homemade protein bar (hubby makes them they are screaming)
4 - Albacore tuna with corn salsa and wasabi mayo on blue corn tortillas

Saturday 1/26

Legs

BB Squats (6x20,15...45 bar warmup/95/115/135/155)
Hack Squats (4x15...155/205/245/245)
DB Sumo Squats (4x15...20/25/30/35)
Step-ups (4x15 ea. leg...25/30/35/35) SUPERSET
Lying Leg Curls (4x15...20/45/60/45)

30 minutes cardio 4% @ 3.6 Treadmill

Food:
1 - 10:00 AM: 3 egg whites scrambled w/4 oz. Ground Turkey, grilled veggies, cup of fruit (apples, melon, bananas)...this was Post Workout meal as legs drained me
2 - Protein bar (homemade)
3 - 1 can Albacore tuna, Corn Chili Salsa, Blue Corn tortillas
4 - Chicken fajita meat, coastal kale salad, quinoa

Sunday 1/27 OFF

Monday 1/28

Workout: Back and abs
Did back with no rest in between sets

Warm ups 4x20 TRX band bodyweight rows
Lat pull-downs (4x15 40/50/60/70)
Seated upright rows (4x15 50/60/70/80)
Single arm dumbell rows (4x15 each arm obviously 20/25/30/35)
Roman chair back extensions (4x15 bodyweight last two holding 10lb plate)

Abs:
Leg raises (4x20)
Vertical crunches (4x20)
Cable crunches side to side obliques and center(4x20 each way 80/90/100/110)

30 minutes cardio 4% @ 3.6 Treadmill

1 - Ate late: Not good I was shaking... Sushi!! love that shit.
2 - Don't know what got into me but roommate had frozen burritos and tacitos... ate two burritos and two or three tacitos, fucking sooo gross... I am paying for it today(Tuesday) OMG had to lay down this morning. Never again. Lesson: dont let yourself get so hungry you get desperate, and two just don't have that shit around...
3 - Spaghetti w/ ground chicken and organic marinara sauce (Also crappy choice, but whole family ate.) and Coastal Kale salad.

Pretty much a horrible food day...

That's all girls, hope all is well with everyone. Instead of trying to space out my meals at certain times I am just eating when I am hungry, which works cuz I just don't eat in the morning, UNLESS I have a killer workout and body is depleted and low blood sugars... otherwise sticking with I.F. 16/8 pretty much. I am going to post some progress pics, because I am already seeing changes, so pictures should really show something anyways!!! I hope, it's not all in my head!!
Till later...I'll post today Tuesday food & workout) Have a great day!

How does that craze taste to you?

Re: "Be the change you want to see in the world" Mrs. MuscleAddictions Journey to Com

OMG I love it!!! Definitely a good taste as far as all this shit tastes... even the goddamn capsules and vitamins taste like shit... No it's my favorite flavor for sure.

Re: "Be the change you want to see in the world" Mrs. MuscleAddictions Journey to Com

So here is the deal for today Tuesday 1/29

Workout: Bi's & Tri's & Cardio

Superset:
V-bar tricep pushdowns 4x15 40/50/55/60
Seated barbell curls 4x15 20/20/30/30

Lying dumbell tricep extensions 4x15 15/15/20/15
Lying high cable bicep curls 4x15 40/50/60/70
Standing Kettle bell bicep curls 4x15 15/15/15/15

Cardio 3.6 @ 4%

Food:

Another shit day
AM Pre-workout Craze
1 - banana
2 - organic granola w/ almond milk
3 - Quinoa, chicken, black beans & broccoli

That's all folks... I know now I seem to be not eating much at all. Like I was starving today but when I sat down to eat I had a hard time swallowing.. weird. Anyways all is well...

Just relax and get your head right, girl. Don't lose your momentum

Just relax and get your head right, girl. Don't lose your momentum

Thank you for keeping me in line!! All I do is look at my vision board and my computer screen and my heads back in the game. I read your whole log & saw pics... you are doing good. Keep on keepin on!

oops sorry psizz I was logged in as hubby and forgot, my platinum went away so in order to see the pics I had to log in as him... just fyi so you don't go "huh???". :)

Lolol I figured that's what happened

I just tried to give you another week plat and it said you can't give it to someone who is already platinum...? Weird

OMG I love it!!! Definitely a good taste as far as all this shit tastes... even the goddamn capsules and vitamins taste like shit... No it's my favorite flavor for sure.

Gotta get my lady on some then. I was thinking about getting the extreme flavor from Mr.Supps and making my own tho ummmm not sure. Am so sick of popping pills thats why I kinda wanna make my own. Put everything in one to cut the pill choking

Awesome work in here girl!!!! 135 Upright rows! Holy freaking sh1t! You're a tank Misses!

Keep killing it :)

Top Bottom